NUFC Pre-Season 2012/13

Guest taps01

Guest bimpy474

Our game away at Monaco is supposedly being shown on ESPN monday week, 18.00 kick off time.

Didn't know we were playing them like.

Guest bimpy474

Fucking hell.

Sorry, i hadn't checked in here, my eyes never look high enough to see the top 4 threads :D

Guest bimpy474

Eh? You posted in it.

I know now but i just found out the Monaco game was being shown on the box. I spent the next 20mins going through pages of the forum looking for the Pre Season thread not realising it was at the top of page 1...:D

Prem Plus was a class channel. Can't argue with the 40 games for 40 pounds deal. Used to feel smug as fuck knowing some people paid a tenner for an individual game whereas I got it for a quid.

It was gash tbh. Proper joke paying for Sky and then MORE again for PremPlus, the banning of it was long overdue.

From .com

Promotional material for the Trofeu do Guadiana event involving Newcastle at the Algarve Stadium in Portugal later this month now lists the other two participants as Olympiakos and SC Braga - the latter replacing Porto.

The timing and format of the event remains unchanged, with all matches kicking off at 8.45pm local time:

Thu 26.07.2012 SC Braga v Olympiakos

Fri 27.07.2012 NUFC v Olympiakos

Sat 28.07.2012 NUFC v Braga (Portugal)