N-O Fantasy Euro 2012 - £78 pot - andsun pls

TaylorJ_01

I'm just outside the money winning positions, still in with a chance.

Just wondering - is the prize actually money, or is it transferred into Skybet and must be wagered?

Oh, the tension. Me and Neil swapping top spot, I'd laugh if Ocho came from nowhere to clinch it on the last day. :lol:

Would honestly say 5 or 6 people can still win it. Just needs a good captain performance from someone who isn't immediately obvious and you have 20-25 points most others do not.

Super Mario Bros up top for me today, although it'd be more beneficial for me if Mad Mario has a quiet one.

Just thinking, I'm guessing most have 2 (or more) German defenders tonight, so a Mad Mario goal is actually spot on. :aww:

Aye but 2 Mario goals and probably MOTM means you'll have a fair advantage.

I'm probably going to be out of the top 2 or 3 after this, need a massive 2nd half.

Plus, I'd dare say most people will have a few Germans so you won't be the only one. Need a big wildcard.

Fair play Anderson, didn't think Balotelli would do it tonight but I was very wrong.

Need a hell of a final to win this, not sure how Ocho or even others have done but could well be out the top 2, we'll see. All or nothing now.

Fair play Anderson, didn't think Balotelli would do it tonight but I was very wrong.

Need a hell of a final to win this, not sure how Ocho or even others have done but could well be out the top 2, we'll see. All or nothing now.

Gambled on Germany going through (and to keep a clean sheet), so I'm out of the running now.  It's worse that I didn't have Ozil in my team and I'm assuming that you guys did.

Looks like Anderson has it in the bag barring some major things going my way in the final, well played sir. :thup:

In the same breath, I'd be gutted if I finished below 2nd now. £19.50? Too fucking right I want that. :lol:

I wouldn't say it's sewn up just yet. If I had Mad Mario as captain yesterday it would've been, but I never even considered that. I did pick Gomez over Ozil though, which has cost me 5 points.

It's likely though I'll have roughly similar players to you.

It's a bit of a quandary, I'm the same distance I think behind you as I am ahead of 3rd. Do I play it "safe" and likely secure 2nd but give myself little chance of catching you, or do I go for it, maybe through a couple of less common transfers/eccentric captain choice, rolling the dice but leaving myself open to being caught?

I'll probably try to be safe and get caught anyway. :okay:

And true re: Ozil - had him as captain so that penalty was big for me.