2011/2012 Season Review DVD

ponsaelius

I've bought everyone since 94, so looking forward to it.

Annoyed they missed out a couple of s*** seasons. There's always something in a season i'm interested in seeing.

Enough said, ordering now. So many highlights to consider, can't wait.  :celb:

If I was a fan of another team (apart from Sunderland) I would definitely buy this. It's like a goals of the season dvd :lol:

We were f***ing mint this season :lol:

Considering how much they talk about us i would'nt be suprised if Sunderland fans buy it too.....  :lol:

I got the Fizzy Pop one from LoveFilm a couple weeks back, watched it the night before the City game, great to see how far we've come in such a short period. :aww: Think I'll try and buy that too actually, was a brilliant watch.

I got the Fizzy Pop one from LoveFilm a couple weeks back, watched it the night before the City game, great to see how far we've come in such a short period. :aww: Think I'll try and buy that too actually, was a brilliant watch.

its shit though, just flies through the games.  Only thing from the 1-0 away at Donny where we were so close to sealing promotion is a 30 second clip of Carroll's goal.

Highlights from the Championship season were shite though. Always with one camera angle and without actual commentary due to being not televised. I guess they could have shown more of each match but it was always going to be underwhelming in that sense.

Longer highlights of each game without the benefit of proper commentary and different camera angles would have been dead dull.