Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

Guest BooBoo

Just going off what nufcfans are saying on twitter, but they've tweeted that De Telegraaf are saying that a fee has NOT been agreed?

Anita: "clubs have reached agreement, but I myself have not"

August 12, 2012

Vurnon Anita confirmed for the camera of Eredivisie Live Ajax and Newcastle United have now reached an agreement. "But I myself am not from Newcastle. That remains to be seen. If the total picture is not good, I just stay at Ajax. " Network Ajax Ajax midfielder was a proposal to open up his contract and extend. That did not lead to an agreement. "We do have a counter proposal. That Ajax has not accepted. Then you look further, "he gave Anita. Network Ajax 'A departure would be weird. I played 13 years with Ajax. That is a long and lovely period of time. I have learned a lot and am very grateful for this Ajax. To the other boys is a pity. But you know that football is so put together. "

http://ajax.netwerk.to/nieuws/artikel/28813__.php

Just going off what nufcfans are saying on twitter, but they've tweeted that De Telegraaf are saying that a fee has NOT been agreed?

the fans are clueless as usual.....

Dutch football ‏@football_oranje

Vurnon Anita has confirmed Newcastle and Ajax have reached an agreement but no personal details sorted. #nufc #eredivisie

Guest andrew

twitter saying de telegraaf have said no fee agreed, others saying it's close, sky probably going off the dutch reports saying its close.

the player hasn't talked to us yet either

Guest neesy111

I suspect personal terms will done quickly, if the reported contract he's currently on is correct, unless him and his agent start acting like cock's.

Reads as though he's rejected their new contract offer, and that has prompted Ajax to agree a fee with us to sell him. But unless he's happy with our contract offer he'll be staying there.

He'll come.

I suspect personal terms will done quickly, if the reported contract he's currently on is correct, unless him and his agent start acting like cock's.

We are talking about Newcastle man........

Guest neesy111

We are talking about Newcastle man........

Last 2 years, personal terms haven't been an issue IIRC in transfer deals.

Correct me if I'm wrong, for the last few years, I can't think of any 'deal' where we agreed fee with the selling club but failed due to disagreement on personal terms with the player. Maiga was different as we didn't want him period.

Anita,"I speak with Tim regularly,he says that there are no supporters like Newcastle's and playing football there is like being in heaven."

Agent Krul  :smug:

Have you just made that up?

I'd be very surprised if he chooses to come. Very surprised indeed.

Why?

Because to think otherwise may jinx it.

Oh, plus he doesn't strike me as terribly tempted to forego being a starter in the CL this season and leaving on a free if he so chooses this time next year for a bigger club possibly.

/still... fingers crossed