Best NUFC goals of last 20 years

ponsaelius

Sewelly, i've been working on a Word file that should be of some help to you with this. If you're comfortable PM-ing me your email address i'll send you the attachment later tonight.

Guest MrSundlofer

I will always remember Laurent Robert's free kick in our 4-3 win against Manchester United.

Acuna's goal at Leeds been mentioned when he was falling and still somehow lobbed the keeper?

Just done a search and can't find it online but I'm sure you can still stick this BBC gif into it. :lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1125000/images/_1129167_acuna_goal_300.gif

I seem to remember Beardsley scoring from a mile out against Norwich? Could have dreamt it like.

Anyway, personal faves are Nobby (Leeds Away) , Shearer v Everton, Emre V Reading.

gets said every time he's mentioned, but I proper loved Clarence, me.

Vastly underrated.

Yep. Probably not clip worthy, but a goal we scored at Everton not long after we signed Bellamy and Robert. Acuna cleared a corner from our own 6-yard box out wide to Bellamy, he sprinted 40-50 yards down the wing, pulled it back to Robert who'd kept up with him, and he laid it off to...Acuna to score from their 6-yard box. Summed up our pace in that side.