Best NUFC goals of last 20 years

ponsaelius

Saha's one and only goal for us away to Blackburn was good, think it might have been in one of the cups.

Yeah, 98/99 - long ball from Hamann and a cool finish. The replay at SJP (which we lost on pens) was my first game. :undecided:

Saha's one and only goal for us away to Blackburn was good, think it might have been in one of the cups.

Yeah, 98/99 - long ball from Hamann and a cool finish. The replay at SJP (which we lost on pens) was my first game. :undecided:

fantastic ball from didi. sure saha scored another for us, near post header from a corner, no idea who against.

:nope:

Newcastle 4-1 Coventry 1999 on YouTube :thup:

Scored against B'burn in the cup n all like.

Cant remember who someone said ambrose scored a cracker at OT in the game rooney scored that goal. It was actually about 10 yards out

Shola left footed finish at leverkusen

Speed at Birmingham

Dare I say it, but Owen's finish at Pompey away was beautiful.

Luque away at the smb too.

It would be a pity to have to include any Owen goal - but if any i'd say it ought to be WBA away.

Actually lua lua in that leverkusen game, someone kept the ball in, down the line, cross from someone possibly Robert, and lua smashed it in mid air

Guest pintofscottsellers

Alberts against Wimbledon 95/96 was brilliant, not sure if it has been mentioned.

Feel that - all the Beardsley goals aside - I am underselling the mid 90s here considering how good we were.

For some reason 94/95 is a total blackout season for me but Beardsley v Norwich from the touchline if you've not got.

You just going PL as there is no doubt a whole load from 92/93 worth having.

Clark v Oxford, Carr v Bristol C etc. etc. They'll all on YouTube n all.

Someone will remember, but it's a Sir Les goal in the Uefa Cup. The ball's played into him on the far right edge of the box and he turns and half-volleys it, kabosh, in one sweet movement.

Feel that - all the Beardsley goals aside - I am underselling the mid 90s here considering how good we were.

For some reason 94/95 is a total blackout season for me but Beardsley v Norwich from the touchline if you've not got.

You just going PL as there is no doubt a whole load from 92/93 worth having.

Clark v Oxford, Carr v Bristol C etc. etc. They'll all on YouTube n all.

Nah last 20 years so I can stretch to the promotion season.

I fucking love Ferdinands header in the 5-0. Boos at shearer has the ball, ridiculous cross, "FERDINAND...OFF THE BAR....AND IN!!!! IT IS 3-0 NOW!!! "