Other clubs fans.

madras

Don't know about you but I principally judge other clubs by their fans. A bad meeting with just one or two dickheads can turn me right off a club. I used to quite like Southampton based on a few of their fans in our pre match pub when they'd came all the way up only for the match to be called off through snow, then after an England game at SJP 2 of their fans with sons behaved like such arseholes they put me right off their club.

Always had no problem with Villa fans, Arsenal are canny as are West Ham. Liverpool are no end of bother and sorry Neil but in my experience it's a city thing as Everton share the same nastiness. Cardiff as bad as any, Mackems and Man utd are like Americans, individually they are really nice, get them in a group and they are horrid.

I really enjoyed the championship fans-wise, less spite and better crack and I know we have some total dicks following our club but don't let that stop you (yes you lurking QPR fan or Stoke fan looking in...........sign up and say your piece!) from saying what you think.

Mackems and Man utd are like Americans, individually they are really nice, get them in a group and they are horrid.

Would totally agree with that from my experiences too.

Always had no problem with Villa fans

nar, May 2009 changed that.  Some are probably areet on their own (brummie) but collectively they were a bunch of c***s that day.

this. cunts.

nar, May 2009 changed that.  Some are probably areet on their own (brummie) but collectively they were a bunch of c***s that day.

from what i hear they done nothing we wouldn't , looked forward to that week and enjoyed sending down a largish club. had we been away at stoke or west ham or wherever it would've been exactly the same. had it been the other way round we'd have done exactly the same.

from what i hear they done nothing we wouldn't , looked forward to that week and enjoyed sending down a largish club. had we been away at stoke or west ham or wherever it would've been exactly the same. had it been the other way round we'd have done exactly the same.

We drew nowts-each at Birmingham a few years beforehand and sent them down.  Wasn't there but I largely doubt we went to the extent they did to rub it in.

Can't stand Sheff Wed. Miserable bunch even in their Prem days. Home to that tw@ful band too.

one of best mates if a wednesdayite and i always keep an eye out for their results (don't care if they win or lose though) but i still remember mel sterland and their fans in the early 80's, bizzarly one in particular, blue and yellow hooped rugby top and looked like mel smith, it was him i had a go at over the leazes/ e wimg paddock gangway. i was about 14, he'd have killed me.

Celtic fans are horrid. I got started on by two mid-20's Celtic fans at Shearers testimonial. I was only 16.

Funny thing is I had a Celtic shirt, the next day I burned the fucker. Horrible bigots. I really hope they go down the same route as Rangers.

We drew nowts-each at Birmingham a few years beforehand and sent them down.  Wasn't there but I largely doubt we went to the extent they did to rub it in.

when was this ?

Mackems and Man utd are like Americans

:huff:

sorry mate. i've never met an american i didn't like, however i see them drift off back to their groups and they change to fit the brainwashed group dynamic.

when was this ?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2006/apr/30/match.birminghamcityfc

I was there and we gave the 'going down' signals and sang 'we'll meet again' . No banners though. They were really pissed off at us outside.

I was there and we gave the 'going down' signals and sang 'we'll meet again' . No banners though. They were really p*ssed off at us outside.

that I can take, but Villa's Ant & Dec banner was f***ing pathetic, especially given theres no rivalry between us.

Bloody lovely to thump them 6-0 second game of 10/11.

when was this ?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2006/apr/30/match.birminghamcityfc

thought you were meaning villa. birmingham aren't really the biggish club like villa or us. imagine having everton or villa or spurs at SJP on the last day and sending them down.....we'd take the piss in the same way as the villa fans did, anyone would.

Used to like Forest till the Championship. Bunch of arrogant arseholes. From my own experience, West Ham are a canny bunch, as are Man City and WBA. Blackburn are bastards like.

disagree with citeh, agree with WBA (wolves are arseholes btw) and blackburn are totally nuetral....bolton on the other hand, what a bunch of knobtards, from getting a bikers jacket knifed down the back at burnden to the groundless arrogance at the reebok. i'd rather others had went down but pleased they did all the same.

@ Madras.

I'd have been at that game, a 0-1 reverse when Sterland and Lyons kicked everything above grass height?

My uncle was a ST holder at Hillsborough and I never had a problem with them until i went with him to that game when we won 1-0 down there with the last kick. (green asics shirts, Andy Cole). Sitting amongst them for 90 minutes of what was a dull game was bad enough, surrounded by the most dour and ill-informed bunch of (supposed) football fans i've ever met was the limit. Laughing like f**k on the inside as Cole tucked away the winner.

I'd have been at that game, a 0-1 reverse when Sterland and Lyons kicked everything above grass height?

My uncle was a ST holder at Hillsborough and I never had a problem with them until i went with him to that game when we won 1-0 down there with the last kick. (green asics shirts, Andy Cole). Sitting amongst them for 90 minutes of what was a dull game was bad enough, surrounded by the most dour and ill-informed bunch of (supposed) football fans i've ever met was the limit. Laughing like f**k on the inside as Cole tucked away the winner.

i'm sure the same bloke was there 2 years off the trot, in the same top in the same place. remember they wore yellow top white shorts (bukta) and both games were similar very narrow wins either way.. also remember at hillsborough possibly the best away atmosphere on the bank holiday monday, defeat but moral victory with coppers hats being thrown onto the pitch and the leppings lane union jack being pulled down and a toon scarf hoisted in its place. on the pitch they beat us but the place erupted. their fans werent happy and the coppers had a battle all the way up to wadsley bridge with their fans.

Guest bimpy474

Used to like Forest till the Championship. Bunch of arrogant arseholes. From my own experience, West Ham are a canny bunch, as are Man City and WBA. Blackburn are bastards like.

Living down here i can assure West Ham are not a canny bunch. They are however, inbred, aggressive and thick as pigshit. My brothers one along with most of his ape like mates, as well as them the local is fountain of awright treacles, darlin's and sweethearts, adorned in their too tight t-shirts, boneheaded haircuts and reebok classics, drinking bottles of bud like an army of Krogans.

Liverpool's i detest, just behind them are West Ham's, both a plethora of cunts.