The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Will Dortmund be the same team without Kagawa?

Yes. Probably even better as they've got Reus now. Götze is back after missing a big part of last season. They'll be strong. Bayern have some injury problems, too.

Really want to stick something on Chelsea, but I've learnt not to bet on friendlies and this really is at best little more than a glorified friendly, and at worst an unnecessary and unwanted distraction, so I'll have to pass.

Really want to stick something on Chelsea, but I've learnt not to bet on friendlies and this really is at best little more than a glorified friendly, and at worst an unnecessary and unwanted distraction, so I'll have to pass.

Exactly, be sensible with your bets.

Nordic football it is.

Chelsea do look like they're taking it a little more seriously than City though. I'll class it as a small personal victory going into the new season if they win, if they lose I'll have saved myself money by sticking to that rule, so again a victory for me; win/win all round. :snod:

Chelsea do look like they're taking it a little more seriously than City though. I'll class it as a small personal victory going into the new season if they win, if they lose I'll have saved myself money by sticking to that rule, so again a victory for me; win/win all round. :snod:

It's frightening how much I relate to this. Take ANYTHING as a small victory which convinces myself I'm better at this gambling lark than I actually am.

Oh, hey, Kaiz has £100 on Rosenborg -1. Sorry mate.

£100 on Rosenborg -1 @ 3.55

Will regret it as fuck later this evening. Wearing extra strength new signing goggles thinking it'll be a massacre goal bonanza.

http://cdn.gunaxin.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/drama-costume1.jpg

That's all well and good, but where are the winnings going? :hmm:

If Molde scores one more, then I'm not gonna worry about rent for a month or two.

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/6206/moldemaybe.jpg

(500 NOK = £50, pretty much)

Just seen the Dortmund score...

Or, as has been the case for a while now, do not do it. :lol:

Yes, or that. :lol:

Can't wait for next week as the PL season will be starting again. Tomorrow will be quite decent as well probably - German and English Super Cups.

Betting on the Community Shield and it's foreign equivalents. :yao:

Unlucky lads. :lol:

Mon - Capital One Cup Favourites

Nottingham Forest - Sheffield Wednesday - Huddersfield - All To Win - £20 Returns £240 - (Coral £201.60, Ladbrokes £201.80, Bet365 £204.80)

(Outright)

Odds:  11/1

Stake:  20.58

Possible Return:  246.96