The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

A small double tonight on Liverpool -1 and over 1.5 in the Betis - Valladoilid match @evens. (-1 is Asian Handicap, incidentally)

Thinking of under 2.5 goals myself in Betis game.

It's a mentality which probably costs me money, but I hate betting on under goals/under points unless it looks overwhelmingly likely. Just hate the feeling of knowing my bet is over the second that defining goal goes in.

Certainly think Liverpool will do the business tonight, unfortunately.

A small double tonight on Liverpool -1 and over 1.5 in the Betis - Valladoilid match @evens. (-1 is Asian Handicap, incidentally)

Make your choice :shifty: -

Games played - Over 2.5 - Under 2.5 - Goalsscored:conceded - Average G/M + Last 5 games Streak

http://i.imgur.com/rCUjjdk.jpg

It's a mentality which probably costs me money, but I hate betting on under goals/under points unless it looks overwhelmingly likely. Just hate the feeling of knowing my bet is over the second that defining goal goes in.

Certainly think Liverpool will do the business tonight, unfortunately.

Yeah, me too.

bet365 - they're doing the free £50 in-play offer on Real Madrid v United. As usual it's place a pre-match bet and your first losing in-play will be returned up to the same value as your pre-match.

Might have to make an account in someone else's name to take advantage of this.

Definitely worth doing if you can as they seem to give this offer 2/3 times a season.

Personally I'll lay my pre-match bet off on Betfair so that I'm not risking any of my own bank.Then either lay the free bet off and guarantee a return or lump it on a high odds market like FGS and have the chance to win some nice profit.

Haven't decided yet but most likely the latter  :naughty:

Aye they do, they're very good for it. Unfortunately though, they've banned me from receiving any form of special offers or free bets so I'll need to make an account in someone else's name to be able to get it.

Make your choice :shifty: -

Games played - Over 2.5 - Under 2.5 - Goalsscored:conceded - Average G/M + Last 5 games Streak

http://i.imgur.com/rCUjjdk.jpg

I reckon it'll be pretty cagey but think i'll swerve it after all. Pretty sure I have told myself not to bet on monday nights too before for some reason.

Went for a single on Hertha v Union Berlin, BTTS 1.73. Was not going to bet since it's a Monday night game but just very bored at work at the moment.

Got to say BTTS looks a very good chance given the amount of goals in both teams' recent games.

Yep, followed you in on this. Sorry. But, would be a nice wee boost to the coffers if it does come through, and especially if it's done and dusted in the first half. Fingers crossed.

Also going for Gerrard anytime, just waiting for the teams.

They just love the publicity I guess. Thing is when they do it so often it loses the shock factor. I just rolled my eyes when I saw it. :lol:

£5 on 3 home wins tonight in Betis, Liverpool and Hibernian. £5 on Suarez FGS in BetFreds double delight/hat trick heaven.

Went for a single on Hertha v Union Berlin, BTTS 1.73. Was not going to bet since it's a Monday night game but just very bored at work at the moment.

Got to say BTTS looks a very good chance given the amount of goals in both teams' recent games.

Yep, followed you in on this. Sorry. But, would be a nice wee boost to the coffers if it does come through, and especially if it's done and dusted in the first half. Fingers crossed.

Also going for Gerrard anytime, just waiting for the teams.

0-1 at moment, game is live on bet365. Fingers crossed.

They just love the publicity I guess. Thing is when they do it so often it loses the shock factor. I just rolled my eyes when I saw it. :lol:

March 1998 - Man U 12 points clear - they pay out. Arsenal win the league.

April 2012 - Man U 5 points clear - they pay out. Man City win the league

February 2013 - Man U 12 points clear - they pay out....

:lol: