The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Gone with PaddyPowers moneyback offer, so £5 on Kagawa to score first and Real Madrid to win 2-1. Returns £630

Had my £100 on Rooney 1st GS 7/1.

Well Fergie has screwed up your bets!

:slowclap:

Bet365: is there a minimum odds amount? Thinking of whacking money on something like "more than 0.5 goals" and then using the free bet on something adventurous

Nope, which is the beauty of it. What you've said is exactly what I'm doing though, so you've been warned. All aboard the 0-0.

maybe not

Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet or offer to their account.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Could you not just put your second bet on 0-0?

If you think it might be 0-0, go up the other end of the scale and do your qualifier on under 6.5 or something.

My Rooney bet will be refunded anyway if a goal goes in before he enters the game so I've had another 100 on Higuain 15/2.