The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

:yao:

sorry TT

:lol:

What else you got on tonight (you big arsehole)?  :lol:

took kayserispor, arsenal reading over 2.5, Betis dnb and unfortunately for you citadella :lol:

25.23/1

Podolski anytime arsenal 3-2 @ 30/1

small stakes, anything to make my monday evening a bit more interesting.

:yao:

sorry TT

:lol:

What else you got on tonight (you big arsehole)?  :lol:

took kayserispor, arsenal reading over 2.5, Betis dnb and unfortunately for you citadella :lol:

25.23/1

Podolski anytime arsenal 3-2 @ 30/1

small stakes, anything to make my monday evening a bit more interesting.

~Well i've just accidentally  put all my money on Arsenal to win, was toying with the idea, put the amount in to see my returns on my phone and wor lass txt, phone froze and next thing was you bet has been successfully placed.  :whatdidido:

well i'm at least £5 up now :lol: after hedging the betis game with £10 on celta vigo at evens

3-2 to arsenal would win me around £350 (£1 on podolski anytime arsenal 3-2, £1 on podolski fgs arsenal 3-2)

safe to say i will win the least amount possible

Won my Arse >2.5 goals bet but put reading+1 instead of Arse-1 by accident earlier. Very stupid I know and not sure how I did that but emailed coral to ask nicely if they would void the bet a fair amount of time before the match started, they have refused so I threatend to cancel my account with them in hope of getting it or a free bet.  They just offered to cancel my account for me the smug bastards! Pretty annoying because I still can't get on bet365, well only on my phone but it's a pain.