The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

What's the betting site in SJP? Edit, remembered it.

I won money vs Chelsea, just withdrew it expecting a page to come up with my bank details but it never happened and now my account is £0.00.

Where the hell has my money gone? I haven't put my bank details in at all.

Had a meagre £2.50 on the Ravens last night, know absolutely fuck all about American Football but went with the 'bet on the underdog in a cup final' mantra that tends to serve pretty well. Got 7/4.

Most sites save your details from when you make the deposit and return withdrawals to the same card.

I claimed my winnings from SJP online, only way to collect from your winning slip. Never put any details in as I haven't deposited, but its all sorted now they emailed me and I've sorted it out.

I've just realised that I've got £3.85 in my Ladbrokes account. Don't know where that came from, I've been betting with PP lately anyway.

So, I've effectively got another fiver to bet on on top of my £11.85 in my PP account.

Made my fucking day, that did. :thup: :lol:

My fancies for the game at the weekend:

Under 2.5 goals @ 11/10 (theory being that they're struggling up front with injuries and I'd back us to be fairly solid against 1 up top)

NUFC 2-1 @ 12/1

Sissoko anytime at 5/1

Cisse to score and NUFC win @ 7/1

All on my radar as looking decent value. All odds from Skybet.

Much did it return?

Hoping for a Portugal win for about £45

:anguish:

1-1 HT, you'd expect them to go on to win. How have they played? 8/13 on PP. As long as Ronaldo's on the pitch I'd fancy them to do it but I seem to recall Portugal quite often making a meal of games they should be winning comfortably.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Aye Portugal are notorious coupon busters. Seem to remember them not getting past Northern Ireland at home a few months back.