The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

I'm quite tempted to put money on Nürnberg - Hannover / Hoffenheim - Stuttgart both to be draws as a double. :undecided:

I did this, and Nurnberg have just scored in the 90th minute to get a 2-2. Fingers crossed on the next game!

No luck in the 3pms yesterday but just to prove betting is all about carefully selecting your bets, I'm up for the weekend due to a random hunch: Obita FGS yesterday and also 2-2 in our game. Shame I didn't have it as a scorecast.

Fancy Valladolid DNB.

I'm quite tempted to put money on Nürnberg - Hannover / Hoffenheim - Stuttgart both to be draws as a double. :undecided:

I did this, and Nurnberg have just scored in the 90th minute to get a 2-2. Fingers crossed on the next game!

Aye. Whatever... posted my bet earlier the day.... those two with Madrid and Livepool. (they already done Liverpool aren't they?) completely confused because I slept some hours of the day just my colleague woke me with a message on my mobile.

Added 75€ on Madrid / PSG double.

Just watched the odds. No chances of laying now the odds are too low for Stuttgart win. As you said, fingers crossed.

(And if Real don't win their game, I'll fly to Madrid and adress Mourinho personally.)

Anyone else been given a free bet from Paddy? Not sure why but I've suddenly got £100 sitting there to use.

Found out why - it's a free bet matched up to £100 on any football bet apparently. Offer expires tomorrow.