The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Modric rumoured to be starting, was going to go strongly on Madrid but having second thoughts, will wait till lineups before my bets today.

I am surprised so many people who bet online do so before the lineups are out. It is very rare the bookies change the prices but the information is key so if you can always wait imo.

Modric rumoured to be starting, was going to go strongly on Madrid but having second thoughts, will wait till lineups before my bets today.

I am surprised so many people who bet online do so before the lineups are out. It is very rare the bookies change the prices but the information is key so if you can always wait imo.

Yeah I probably should wait more than I do, usually end up being busy or something just before kick-offs and don't get a chance to though.

Yeah I probably should wait more than I do, usually end up being busy or something just before kick-offs and don't get a chance to though.

Valdés, Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Alba; Sergio, Thiago, Iniesta; Villa, Messi and Pedro

Diego López, Varane, Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Coentrão, Kaká, Benzema, Essien, Modric, Callejón, Morata

Valdés, Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Alba; Sergio, Thiago, Iniesta; Villa, Messi and Pedro

Diego López, Varane, Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Coentrão, Kaká, Benzema, Essien, Modric, Callejón, Morata

Fuck..

f***..

Real Madrid are 1 up!

Miss the day: Dortmund I was going to back them -1 but got side tracked & they 2up after 31.

Waiting to see what the PSG team looks like.

Strong, is the answer.

Today is a Goliath

Over 2.5 Swa-NUFC

Nottingham Forest

Sheffield Utd

Bolton

Leeds

Hartlepool

Blackburn

Blackpool

Guessing this won't come off by the reactions