The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Interesting day at Plumpton. Best Trainer there this year is Charlie Longsdon. Best Jockey there this year is Noel Fehily.

Fehily is on 4 of Longsdons rides today. All of which offer decent value.

Malmö to win and both teams to score in Elfsborg - AIK looks good for the Swedish games today.

Got this and BTTS in Chelsea - Man U and Everton. Triples and a quad.

Are the Ladies playing today like? :lol:

Malmö to win and both teams to score in Elfsborg - AIK looks good for the Swedish games today.

Got this and BTTS in Chelsea - Man U and Everton. Triples and a quad.

Are the Ladies playing today like? :lol:

Fuck knows where I got that from :lol: Cardiff.

Pretty sure this place is a bad luck charm when it comes to talking about bets. Seem to win much more regularly when I don't post about it on here. Won £100 on a treble at the weekend which was a timely boost. So, to even it up:

Bournemouth over 1.5 goals

BTTS in Brum-Wolves

BTTS in Burnley-Forest

Trixie.

Interesting day at Plumpton. Best Trainer there this year is Charlie Longsdon. Best Jockey there this year is Noel Fehily.

Fehily is on 4 of Longsdons rides today. All of which offer decent value.

Fehily's had his first winner already. Five Rivers. Got it at 6's, came in at 7/2.

Also had it in a double with Victor Hewgo who won the first at Newcastle.

Seriously, check out the remaining Fehily rides at Plumpton.

Put a small stake on it E/W, let's see what happens.

Sorry Neil, he did nothing. Was stuck on the outside with too much to do, pretty much from the off.

Edit - his next runner is Overdante in the 1635. Currently at 11's on Betfair. I'll be putting a small stake on E/W.

No bother, as I say didn't put much on at all - tempted to do similar though with his next runner. Waiting for a couple of my teams to get their arses into gear and get a goal.

No bother, as I say didn't put much on at all - tempted to do similar though with his next runner. Waiting for a couple of my teams to get their arses into gear and get a goal.

Overdante's my last racing bet of the day. I think. Egretta Island (5.35 @ Plumpton) is also tempting me a bit as it's Fehily and Greatrix - the same jockey/trainer combo from the first race which won.

I've also got 2-1 Fulham and 1-2 QPR tonight.

Thinking of putting some money on QPR (Draw no bet) this evening. Fulham have a few players out, have nothing to play for and lost to QPR already this season. Unbeaten in 4 mind.

Thoughts?

Edit - Done  :shifty: