La Liga 14/15

Disco

• 3 weeks later...
Guest neesy111

Does anybody know when the Oviedo share certificates are likely to be posted out?

Sid Lowe has tweeted quite a lot about it on Twatter, so check his tweets.

So far he looks like a classical SA #10. Great technique and some magical moments but being anonymous for large amounts of the game, plus he doesn't have the presence and workrate of his brother in the pitch. He's probably got more flair than him, but he's not as complete. He's still young, though. I think he'll go on to become a pretty good player, but I'm not sure he'll succeed here.

But I stress, he's just 19.

Got my ticket for first Spanish game tonight. Zaragoza - Sevilla Copa del Rey 1/4 final. Proper excited!  :D

Lush. Totally different atmosphere to here.

Take some sunflower seeds for during the game and a bocodillo for half time, seemed to be the norm when I went to Valencia.

My hotel was right next to La Romareda when we stopped in Zaragoza. Didn't get to see a game there but the ground is in rack and ruin.

Yeah, reflection of the club, to be honest. Huge trouble, although it looks like they won't have problem avoiding relegation this year.

A bore draw, sorry we've made such a poor impression on Vinkent :D

Guest Vinkent

Would have liked a goal or two tonight but certainly not the worst match I've ever seen. Enjoyed the atmosphere though and the ground - was a very different experience to what I'm used to! Went to Camp Nou for first time last weekend too so it's not been a bad week footy wise ;)

Guest Vinkent

On my year abroad studying as part of my uni course. Been in Zaragoza since September but moving to Nancy in France at start of next month. Trying to see as much as I can while I'm based abroad atm

On my year abroad studying as part of my uni course. Been in Zaragoza since September but moving to Nancy in France at start of next month. Trying to see as much as I can while I'm based abroad atm

Saw the photos on Facebook - you had canny seats! Nancy FC here we come :laugh:

Guest Vinkent

Saw the photos on Facebook - you had canny seats! Nancy FC here we come :laugh:

Indeed amigo! Looking forward to it already!

Word that the Valencia regional government has been forced to take over Valencia CF after they defaulted on debt that was guaranteed by the administration.

Fucked up to see government taking over a football club; but this is Spain.

Hope not.  Then again no different to RM being bankrolled by the king is it? :)

Guest neesy111

Real Madrid have never been bankrolled by the king. For starters, he's a well known Atlético fan :lol:

They've been helped with stuff like the training pitch sale, mind.

EDIT: Some serious media are starting to carry the Valencia news, so it seems legit.

Wasn't it the local council that bought the training ground off them?