La Liga 14/15

Disco

Real Madrid have never been bankrolled by the king. For starters, he's a well known Atlético fan :lol:

They've been helped with stuff like the training pitch sale, mind.

EDIT: Some serious media are starting to carry the Valencia news, so it seems legit.

Wasn't it the local council that bought the training ground off them?

Yes, after changing the soil qualification so it became more expensive for them to do so :lol:

Real Madrid have never been bankrolled by the king. For starters, he's a well known Atlético fan :lol:

They've been helped with stuff like the training pitch sale, mind.

EDIT: Some serious media are starting to carry the Valencia news, so it seems legit.

Wasn't it the local council that bought the training ground off them?

You know what I was getting at :)...think its more to do with the banks and RM isn't it? Or the prince?  I'm sure I read something like this.

Anyway, bit of a shitter about the Valencia situation, but strangely inevitable given the whole stadium debacle. 

The bank that was supposed to finance the stadium move was nationalized a few months ago, after it was found out it was nearly bankrupt. The deal pretty much collapsed, and now Valencia has been unable to face debt payments.

It's the first time that I see the problems with our economy directly hitting a club; the real estate and banking business in Valencia has been one of the hardest hit.

Well, Madrid's pummeling of Valencia yesterday demonstrates that Valencia players are now public servants.

Apparently they won't be the last club of the region; the regional administration also backed Elche and Hércules and will probably be forced to take over them to service the guarantees.

I think that Mourinho's team has to be the best counter attacking side that I've saw in my lifetime. They absolutely demolish anything that's infront of them whilst displaying such breathtaking speed and power.

Whole economy is shagged in the region.  Banks repossessing homes all over the shop.  My mam was telling me someone offered the bank 22k for a nice apartment last week and it was accepted. The apartment was worth 90k two years ago. 

I think that Mourinho's team has to be the best counter attacking side that I've saw in my lifetime. They absolutely demolish anything that's infront of them whilst displaying such breathtaking speed and power.

Always has been that way with Mourinho. Ronaldo sets this lot apart though, he is absolutely breathtaking on the counter though.

Whole economy is shagged in the region.  Banks repossessing homes all over the shop.  My mam was telling me someone offered the bank 22k for a nice apartment last week and it was accepted. The apartment was worth 90k two years ago. 

Yes, Valencia has been possibly the hardest hit by the real estate and following banking collapse. Many of the Valencia clubs depended on those banks for loans and financing. And Valencia has seen the value of Mestalla's ground - the sale of which they depended on to refinance their debt - fall to approximately a couple euros and a bag of crisps.

Always has been that way with Mourinho. Ronaldo sets this lot apart though, he is absolutely breathtaking on the counter though.

They have struggled this season against teams that just sit deep and don't give them the space to counter, something that Valverde will never do hence they had a field day yesterday.

That assist last night that setup Di Maria. :drool:

Guest Vinkent

The way the spanish media are all over it whipping it all up make it sound like his days are numbered now like. Really can't see him there at end of season if they don't win anything

What in particular has been the problem at Real, VI? Obviously, some egotistical players, an egotistical manager yes, but is it something about Mourinho's tactics? His training?

Just seems like a rocking ship without any hope of recovery. They're light years behind in the title race. Even if they win the CL, I'd be surprised if he's there next season.

Weird thing is that the players at his previous clubs mostly love him and have only good words to say about him. How he has totally lost the dressing room at Real is one big surprise.