La Liga 14/15

Disco

They are saying a shortened season is a possibility. Fact is that with the Copa América around the corner there are no dates available, unless we play them without the Copa América players. With no Neymar, Suárez or Messi we might even still lose the league :lol:

Suarez is banned.

Barca have to pay Arsenal another €4.1 million for the Vermaelen deal if they win the CL :lol:

One of the worst deals I can remember, no idea what Barca were playing at bringing him in.

I will be glad if we pay that bonus.

But yeah, words fail me to describe that deal.

did you pay something like 30m for him and mathieu and are about to win the league and go for the CL with fucking pique and masch at the back still? :lol:

you fuckers make us look at good at transfers sometimes, and we don't even want to be

After a week where it looked like the club would give him one more season, all Madrid media are now claiming Ancelotti is going to get sacked.

Gazzetta dello Sport claims Benítez is Florentino's choice. He's linked with them every time they are looking for a manager, though, so I would take that with a grain of salt.

After a week where it looked like the club would give him one more season, all Madrid media are now claiming Ancelotti is going to get sacked.

Gazzetta dello Sport claims Benítez is Florentino's choice. He's linked with them every time they are looking for a manager, though, so I would take that with a grain of salt.

real are fucked in the head over managers like :lol:

It should be a fun afternoon in La Liga, btw. All games where there's something to play for are on at the same time; and there's still a few of the CL and EL places yet to be decided; plus four clubs fighting to avoid the two relegation spots yet to be assigned.

Not really, they are far from being the third biggest Catalan team. That would be Sabadell. It would be their first time in the top flight too.

Girona is the most important Catalan town outside of Barcelona metro area, though. Lovely place too.

Not really, they are far from being the third biggest Catalan team. That would be Sabadell. It would be their first time in the top flight too.

Girona is the most important Catalan town outside of Barcelona metro area, though. Lovely place too.

I would say that Gimnastic Tarragona and Lleida are historically more important than Girona.

I would say that Gimnastic Tarragona and Lleida are historically more important than Girona.

Yeah, definitely.