The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Are you confident for tomorrow brummie? What's your expected lineup?

No.

We've got a lot to do this season, we're going to lose a lot of matches in the meantime. We're completely changing the way we play, so we're going to have a few games where we take a hiding.

The pain will be worth the gain in the end, but like i said, we'll take a few kickings in the meantime.

No.

We've got a lot to do this season, we're going to lose a lot of matches in the meantime. We're completely changing the way we play, so we're going to have a few games where we take a hiding.

The pain will be worth the gain in the end, but like i said, we'll take a few kickings in the meantime.

Ta. Any idea how you'll be lining up?

No.

Ta. Any idea how you'll be lining up?

Something along the lines of the below, but Lambert is notorious for changing his line up from one week to the next (he's the anti-MON in that sense).

Guzan

Bennett - Vlaar - Baker - Lowton

N'Zogbia - Delph - El Ahmadi  - Holman

Ireland

Bent