The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Feel a bit like this watching MOTD tonight (not just for our result)

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

Know what you mean, the whole fucking lot irritates me. The punditry is shit. The matches make me angry that teams are better than us. Colin Murray is a cock. James Richardson is on the BBC payroll and doesn't present this show, that angers me greatly. The players involved in said matches are pricks for the most part. Media darlings who are being dickheads don't get punished. RVP slaps our lad in the face and it's a bit naughty, won't get a ban. Cabaye catches some Brighton fucker in the face - 3 game ban, extensive replays of Cabaye catching said fucker in the face. Tiote's gone mental, rabid animal. Rickie Lambert is in the Premiership, it's not right. Howard Webb is still reffing Man Utd, how is he called the best ref in England/Europe when he makes a balls up every other week. And now it's the fucking international break, so this shit I am slagging off isn't on next week but England vs San fucking Marino is on on a Friday night, so I'll have to spend next Saturday at a garden centre or some other non-sport related outlet. What a heap of shite

I remember when Milan v Inter derbies used to be good. This game is dreadful.

Worst Milan derby I've seen quality wise.

Think the calibre of player in Italy has dropped since the late 90's/ early 00's which might have something to do with it.

10 years ago a nasty cunt like Suarez would have been playing in Italy. Now we're having to put up with his shit on MOTD every week.

Guest BooBoo

Watching Liverpool here- as shite as they are you just now that come next month they'll climb off their sick bed and stick three past us at Anfield. Hate going there.

Watching Liverpool here- as shite as they are you just now that come next month they'll climb off their sick bed and stick three past us at Anfield. Hate going there.

naturally its some unwritten law of the universe that we get hammered at Anfield

Watching Liverpool here- as s**** as they are you just now that come next month they'll climb off their sick bed and stick three past us at Anfield. Hate going there.

Indeed.  We've got them on me 24th birthday.  Was hoping to go down for it and at one point was confident we might finally break our jinx there.  We probably won't though.

Guest BooBoo

naturally its some unwritten law of the universe that we get hammered at Anfield

Year after year they have a collection of terrible results against crap sides. We turn up and, usually led by Gerrard, they turn on the style.

Year after year they have a collection of terrible results against crap sides. We turn up and, usually led by Gerrard, they turn on the style.

they could lose every single other game in a season 15-0 but still beat us at Anfield on the last day

Apparently Zlatan has just scored 2 screamers for PSG. Stick that on record later.

Both absolutely beauties. Backheel goal from a corner and 25/30 yard free kick.

Aye seen them, Mandanda slightly at fault for both but still quality.