The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

So are they defending Bale or not? "He runs fast so he will fall over."

Nearly lost my shit watching MOTD last night with whoever that was. "Well really he's entitled to go over."

Nothing will get done until mainstream pundits - regardless of what you think of the individual pundits MOTD is as good a forum as any - clearly call players out on TV. It might start getting the message across, instead of fannying on with "well he's going very fast so the slightest bit of contact could see him go to ground." Thanks for the basics on physics, but 3mph or 30mph it's cheating.

Of course, this won't happen because they wouldn't want to sour relationships with the "big" clubs. And it usually is the big clubs and the more well-known players we're on about when it comes to diving. I'm all for making some examples of them, at least it'd be a start instead of giving the tired garbage of defending them.

cant see it like arent they almost 2 divisons apart?

If it was at Wimbledon's ground I could see an upset but unfortunately you'd be hard pressed to see it at MK. Should be a cracking atmosphere, though.

Think I saw Wimbledon were 13/2 or something, if it's still level at the break and they look up for it enough then I might go in-play later.

The classic underdog away side battling at 0-0 after 55 minutes - agree with you there. Could be some excellent value to be had.

Or they'll get beat 4-0.

Time to take my position as the lone MK backer in here. Not because I've got love for them, just because I've met AFC Wimbledon many times and they are a bunch of ground stealing, shitting on smaller clubs, wannabe big time wankers.