The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Set up quite well for Man Utd to dive for a penalty now.

I'm gonna say Hernandez in the 92nd.

I'm going to say it's going to be for some innocuous defensive hustle on one of the offence's wide receivers.

Set up quite well for Man Utd to dive for a penalty now.

I'm gonna say Hernandez in the 92nd.

I'm going to say it's going to be for some innocuous defensive hustle on one of the offence's wide receivers.

You can't be doing that shit after five yards, you know that.

I was expecting more Fergie time.

Should have been a lot more than four minutes like but it doesn't really matter. Swansea played some fantastic stuff and defended well. Deserved point.

Worst game I've ever seen from Rooney. Don't think he done anything right.

Guest neesy111

I was expecting more Fergie time.

Should have been a lot more than four minutes like but it doesn't really matter. Swansea played some fantastic stuff and defended well. Deserved point.

Worst game I've ever seen from Rooney. Don't think he done anything right.

That game he had against us when we won 3-0 was probably just as bad.

Giggs gets away with more than Scholes IMO.

And i hate the way commentators and pundits say "ahh its just Scholes, he cant tackle anyway".

No he can't but he goes in like a nasty c*** and you wankers never slate him for it.

i know, worst is when they say, "oh he's not that type of guy"

Team full of bitter cunts if things don't go their way. Funny Vanponcie moment. :lol:

Williams did smash the ball, on purpose, directly as his head. Every right to be frustrated IMO. Is there anyone on the planet that would just react as if nothing happened there?

Guest neesy111

Team full of bitter cunts if things don't go their way. Funny Vanponcie moment. :lol:

Williams did smash the ball, on purpose, directly as his head. Every right to be frustrated IMO. Is there anyone on the planet that would just react as if nothing happened there?

It wasn't on purpose.

Probably but not many who'd get away without a red either.

Guest bimpy474

Giggs gets away with more than Scholes IMO.

And i hate the way commentators and pundits say "ahh its just Scholes, he cant tackle anyway".

No he can't but he goes in like a nasty c*** and you wankers never slate him for it.

i know, worst is when they say, "oh he's not that type of guy"

Ahh yes, not that type.....when he is very much that type, in fact he is a very nasty player, made all the worse by the fact he can get away with it.

Guest bimpy474

It wasn't on purpose.

Fucking was, he's looking straight at RVP, anyone who has played at any level knows what you mean to do.

Besides, like i said before, shame he didn't take his head off and rule him out of our game.

Shame he got the ball and not the head.

What on earth is Taggart on about? :lol:

Smart tbh. It was one of the fairest refereeing performances I've seen in a Man Utd match in ages. How often do you see Rooney, RvP and Scholes being booked?

It wasn't a perfect performance (especially that corner decision!) but it was good. Ferguson laying into him will discourage such similarly brave refereeing displays in the face of the Man Utd franchise.

What on earth is Taggart on about? :lol:

Smart tbh. It was one of the fairest refereeing performances I've seen in a Man Utd match in ages. How often do you see Rooney, RvP and Scholes being booked?

It wasn't a perfect performance (especially that corner decision!) but it was good. Ferguson laying into him will discourage such similarly brave refereeing displays in the face of the Man Utd franchise.

"Could have killed him" is a bit much, though. Just makes him look stupid.