Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest Dontooner

We are so founded out, every bloody team knows how to defend against us .."Hoof and aim for Shola" or " Cross Shola's going to score" .....most predictable team in the league..."carpet football?" WE play the most long balls in the league!

Has lost anh clue of how to set a team up to attack. Successfully putting a wet blanket on any creativity since 2010. Was acceptable while we could defend ad had someone upfront that could make something for himself. Properly up shot creek now.

Has NUFC ever gone a full season without an away win in any competition?

I'll be staggered if we win one this season,the opposition would have to be absolutely shamefully bad for us to have any hope.

Considerably worse manager than any of Souness, Roeder, Kinnear or Fat Sam. None of them ever put out something so consistently awful as this.

Pardew takes some massive fucking blame for this and this season injuries or not. He does not have a fucking clue how to form a team and formation and tactics. Its shocking how we dont have a clue what to do with the ball.

10 defeats in 12 is a sacking for me tbh. Don't want to give him any more time he is clueless

He's never going to turn it around! Our performances are just getting worse game by game. Maybe he's decent coach when the things are going good because of his man management skills but clearly he's pretty poor at developing players and getting the tactics right at right moments.

Story of Pardew's coaching career...good first season and then it's just spiralling down until getting the boot!

Thing is, even if you believe his stated intention to play passing football and bring in players to fit an attacking, slick philosophy, he clearly doesn't trust anyone beyond his absolute first choice XI to be able to do anything of the sort. But instead of drilling the philosophy into them and trying to breed a style of play throughout the whole club, he just sends the other players out to hoof the ball as far away from the goal at all times. Irrespective of the quality of players at his disposal, there should be a noticeable theme running through the play, and there's nothing of this at all. If his best players aren't available, it's long ball shit all match.

Thing is, even if you believe his stated intention to play passing football and bring in players to fit an attacking, slick philosophy, he clearly doesn't trust anyone beyond his absolute first choice XI to be able to do anything of the sort. But instead of drilling the philosophy into them and trying to breed a style of play throughout the whole club, he just sends the other players out to hoof the ball as far away from the goal at all times. Irrespective of the quality of players at his disposal, there should be a noticeable theme running through the play, and there's nothing of this at all. If his best players aren't available, it's long ball s*** all match.

Completely agree, I mean if you look at swansea they can swap players in and out of their team and they still look just as good. We make like one change to our first 11 and we look as if we're a different side.

Thing is, even if you believe his stated intention to play passing football and bring in players to fit an attacking, slick philosophy, he clearly doesn't trust anyone beyond his absolute first choice XI to be able to do anything of the sort. But instead of drilling the philosophy into them and trying to breed a style of play throughout the whole club, he just sends the other players out to hoof the ball as far away from the goal at all times. Irrespective of the quality of players at his disposal, there should be a noticeable theme running through the play, and there's nothing of this at all. If his best players aren't available, it's long ball s*** all match.

Yip, you dont see wigan, swansea or most teams changing way they play despite players available, they also believe in themselves as can be seen by brighton.

Its beyond a joke how fucking negative he is now

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

I voted yes this time. I think he has lost the plot all together. Keeps using injuries and other stuff for excuses but it's not good enough. He better get his act together and fast!

Guest Dontooner

So freaking obvious, its not the quality of the players that are a problem...its the quality of the Manager, The players must be thinking what the fuck is going on when lower players run rings around them.

I remember Fat Sam getting the boot after that atrocious 1-1 draw with a championship Stoke side away from home, grinning from ear to ear we got a draw. I honestly think it'll happen again soon

Having said all that, I'm 100% convinced that we're treating this as a friendly match from top to bottom of the football club. Pardew will say the opposite of course, but I think he's told them to go out and avoid injury, see if we win and not to worry too much if we don't. Colo and Cisse wouldn't be 'injured' if this was a PL match.

So though it's shaping up to be another embarrassing defeat, in the grand scheme of things I don't actually think this can be unexpected.

Having said all that, I'm 100% convinced that we're treating this as a friendly match from top to bottom of the football club. Pardew will say the opposite of course, but I think he's told them to go out and avoid injury, see if we win and not to worry too much if we don't. Colo and Cisse wouldn't be 'injured' if this was a PL match.

So though it's shaping up to be another embarrassing defeat, in the grand scheme of things I don't actually think this can be unexpected.

Its a big slap to the fans that went all way down there though, we should have some pride