Alan Pardew

Dave

Has the Fulham game to redeem himself for me, It was quite clear he threw the Man city Game because of other winnable games to come, nothing short of an outright going over of Fulham will do, and no excuses.

Right, this won't happen. It never happens man.

Has the Fulham game to redeem himself for me, It was quite clear he threw the Man city Game because of other winnable games to come, nothing short of an outright going over of Fulham will do, and no excuses.

ok, you can give me it when it doesn't :lol:

Sacked!

f***ing retarded we obviously waited for MoN to go then acted at the first opportunity. We will no doubt get someone s**** in, yey! Can moan about someone else now.

As if.

Would be hard to like Poyet giving how the c*** cost us the FA Cup under Bobby.

You mean like the 2 goals KK scored against us in the FA Cup Final at Wembley in 74....!??

Somehow, everyone forgot about that......

No I don't mean like that, because it was 14 years before I was born.

Hard to "forget" about something that you didn't see happen.

Just because it happened before you were born doesn't mean it didn't happen - its the same thing and surely

you are old enough to remember Keegan..?

ok, you can give me it when it doesn't :lol:

:thup:

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/388524/Manchester-City-4-Newcastle-0-Euro-lottery-turning-sour-for-Alan-Pardew

“We’ve approached every Europa League game to try to win it,” said Pardew. “You can fault us for that, but we think it’s the right approach and we will carry that forward into Thursday.

“But we have lost bodies in this campaign. It has cost us points and, without a shadow of a doubt, we would not be in this position if we were not in the Europa League.

“There are simply too many games in the competition for a Premier League team. I’m never going to change my opinion on that, even if we win the thing. It needs to be looked at. We’ve lost too many players through injury.

“Unless we win it, we won’t be in it next season and we won’t have that pressure, so we can compete for the top 10, top eight, top five.” Pardew is sure that Newcastle will survive, even though the Tyne-Wear derby on April 14 has taken on an extra edge with Sunderland reacting to their owntailspin by sacking Martin O’Neill.

“After the Stoke game I said that was an important win for us and put us in a position where I felt 40 points was achievable – and I have not changed my opinion,” said Pardew.

“But I’m sure people will stir it up and suck us into it.”

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/388524/Manchester-City-4-Newcastle-0-Euro-lottery-turning-sour-for-Alan-Pardew

“We’ve approached every Europa League game to try to win it,” said Pardew. “You can fault us for that, but we think it’s the right approach and we will carry that forward into Thursday.

“But we have lost bodies in this campaign. It has cost us points and, without a shadow of a doubt, we would not be in this position if we were not in the Europa League.

“There are simply too many games in the competition for a Premier League team. I’m never going to change my opinion on that, even if we win the thing. It needs to be looked at. We’ve lost too many players through injury.

“Unless we win it, we won’t be in it next season and we won’t have that pressure, so we can compete for the top 10, top eight, top five.” Pardew is sure that Newcastle will survive, even though the Tyne-Wear derby on April 14 has taken on an extra edge with Sunderland reacting to their owntailspin by sacking Martin O’Neill.

“After the Stoke game I said that was an important win for us and put us in a position where I felt 40 points was achievable – and I have not changed my opinion,” said Pardew.

“But I’m sure people will stir it up and suck us into it.”

Are inochi and Pardew the same person. Delusion overload that.