Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest bimpy474

I don't hate Pardew, I don't want him sacked and I'm unhappy with tonight's approach to the game.

How you like them apples?

I don't like Pardew, want him sacked in he summer and am fairly happy with tonight's approach to this game.

:thup:

I like Pardew, want him sacked in the summer and disagree with his approach to the game tonight.

If everyone could do this it be much easier for David Icke and cp40 to see who they should ignore and who not to ignore

you cant accept someone with opposing point of view so you are actively looking to get ignored? :lol: :lol: 

CP, you say "you cant accept someone with opposing point of view" yet refer to people such as me as haters.........erm bit hypocritical isn't it.

well you post so much hate towards Pardew so yeah.

No i don't and haven't, i have said i hate the style football, i hate the pathetic two years of woeful set peices. I actually like Pardew as a person, and don't mind what he says which riles some people.

Would be easier if you got your facts right tbh.

Sod it just put me on ignore, it'll be easier for you.

I don't hate Pardew, I don't want him sacked and I'm unhappy with tonight's approach to the game.

How you like them apples?

I don't like Pardew, want him sacked in he summer and am fairly happy with tonight's approach to this game.

:thup:

I like Pardew, want him sacked in the summer and disagree with his approach to the game tonight.

If everyone could do this it be much easier for David Icke and cp40 to see who they should ignore and who not to ignore

you cant accept someone with opposing point of view so you are actively looking to get ignored? :lol: :lol: 

:lol:

Who do people think Benfica are anyway, that they are simply too great to be beaten 2-0 away from home in Europe? They are a very good team, but it's not like they're world class. They are not incapable of being beaten. They looked shaky defensively every time we attacked them, but unfortunately that's not saying much given we barely even f***ing tried to attack them.

This. We beat Man U 3-0 at home why wouldn't we be able to beat them 2-0?

You laughing? Read the last pages, people make it out like it was impossible to beat Benfica 2-0 ffs.

Only Barcelona have done that this season. Barcelona for f***s sake. One of the best club teams to grace the game.

You're f***ing mental :lol:

Right. And only Cit beat Man U by more than three goals last season. Not even Real did it this season. What's your point? Calling me mental for?

Actually why even respond when you're clearly delusional?

Is there an ignore button on here? Seriously? I can't cope with this every time we don't win. It's like holding a conversation with my 2 year old niece.

I was just thinking before how the haters remind me of my 2 year old daughter. :lol:

your point? I find the hissy fits laughable but dont look to put on ignore? dont even know how to do it.

My point was that it seemed like you wanted to ignore those who disagreed with you. Nevermind if that's not the point :lol:

My point was I never even mentioned it, and got quoted.

I must've misunderstood your post I quote about your daughter. Sorry about that :thup:

Guest bimpy474

Ah the ignore button, the equivalent of having a tantrum and tacking your ball home.

It's not good for my health to be debating with certain individuals. The last hour alone has probably shortened my life by three months.

It's just a debate, this is exactly what this site is for isn't it. It would be bloody boring otherwise.

CP40, without us mentioning the words "hate" or "hater" which is becoming incredibly tiresome when people are generally trying to be vaguely constructive...

What makes you so sure Pardew will get it right next year and what does him getting it right next year constitute for you?

Disappointed he didn't gamble from the start but I see why. Really needed a creative spark as a result but defended the clean sheet. Pardew still thinks we can play defensively and grind out a result, we can't. This tactic is ironically more of a gamble than attacking one.

Surely this negative tactic only drags down the confidence in our defence. Makes it look like he has no confidence in our defenders to get the job done if we play attractive competitive football.

I'm not really ranting about pardew today I understand his reasoning for starting a more defensive line up. With fitness levels of marv and benarfa not likely to last the full game we would have been in the shit had we conceded being hit on the break, but who knows if we had stuck early they might have folded.

Pardew has created a culture within the squad that genuinely plays for the shirt, fans and each other. I think the club is closer to the fans than it has been in a long time (definately safe house needed for that comment).A new manager is at risk of losing that..but pardew clearly has no tactical clue and I blame the coaching set up aswell as him.

I hope he gets replaced but I am scared at what would follow. At the bare minimum we need a tactical coach to work with pardew carver et al are obviously not up to it.

Ah the ignore button, the equivalent of having a tantrum and tacking your ball home.

It's not good for my health to be debating with certain individuals. The last hour alone has probably shortened my life by three months.

It's just a debate, this is exactly what this site is for isn't it. It would be bloody boring otherwise.

I don't mind debate and there are a large number of people on here I disagree with regularly. Stupidity is a completely different matter altogether.

Disappointed he didn't gamble from the start but I see why. Really needed a creative spark as a result but defended the clean sheet. Pardew still thinks we can play defensively and grind out a result, we can't. This tactic is ironically more of a gamble than attacking one.

Surely this negative tactic only drags down the confidence in our defence. Makes it look like he has no confidence in our defenders to get the job done if we play attractive competitive football.

I'm not really ranting about pardew today I understand his reasoning for starting a more defensive line up. With fitness levels of marv and benarfa not likely to last the full game we would have been in the s*** had we conceded being hit on the break, but who knows if we had stuck early they might have folded.

Pardew has created a culture within the squad that genuinely plays for the shirt, fans and each other. I think the club is closer to the fans than it has been in a long time (definately safe house needed for that comment).A new manager is at risk of losing that..but pardew clearly has no tactical clue and I blame the coaching set up aswell as him.

I hope he gets replaced but I am scared at what would follow. At the bare minimum we need a tactical coach to work with pardew carver et al are obviously not up to it.

I don't think he'd have set up this way had we had Coloccini/Taylor and Santon fit. I think a lot of his thinking was not having a particularly strong back four, and not having his "door openers" available to play much more than half an hour each.

CP40, without us mentioning the words "hate" or "hater" which is becoming incredibly tiresome when people are generally trying to be vaguely constructive...

What makes you so sure Pardew will get it right next year and what does him getting it right next year constitute for you?

:lol:  ok aye it is a bit of an overplayed card like. might use it less often.....

right, basically want to see what this team is capable of with a manager I think they believe in, and no european football. Top 8 and doing something in domestic cup is what I expect- by doing something I mean trying to get as far as possible- if we go out fair enough, but go down fighting.

I don't mind debate and there are a large number of people on here I disagree with regularly. Stupidity is a completely different matter altogether.

If he could read this he would know that not once did I post stupidity and twice did I get him served. :p

If he could read this he would know that not once did I post stupidity and twice did I get him served. :p

Give it a fucking rest man.

:lol:  ok aye it is a bit of an overplayed card like. might use it less often.....

right, basically want to see what this team is capable of with a manager I think they believe in, and no european football. Top 8 and doing something in domestic cup is what I expect- by doing something I mean trying to get as far as possible- if we go out fair enough, but go down fighting.

OK then, so top 8 with a good cup run.  I could probably live with that too.  I think (especially with a few additions) we could aim higher though.

Now, style of football.  You reckon there are any aspirations to play better stuff than this?  I'm not sure how much longer I can watch it.  I hate watching us.  You reckon it'll get better next year and if so, why?

OK then, so top 8 with a good cup run.  I could probably live with that too.  I think (especially with a few additions) we could aim higher though.

Now, style of football.  You reckon there are any aspirations to play better stuff than this?  I'm not sure how much longer I can watch it.  I hate watching us.  You reckon it'll get better next year and if so, why?

yes im hoping, pardew has said himself this season he has felt unable to let the team fully express itself due the the lack of numbers/ players available. Playing in one less competition should free this up- but yeah I do need to see this happen, i expect it,football not hoofball,or im crossing over to the hat........

People in 'different opinions' stunner.

People in different frames of mind on a football forum vs in the ground SHOCKER.

FFS man, this is another one on here - when I'm at the ground I'll not sit there and moan, I'll generally just get to the optimal amount of drunk so I can sing and support the team as much as possible.  It's a bit different on here, I'm not going to be sat in the match thread typing out football chants and saying HOWAY and nowt else.

Guest bimpy474

I'm staying  :lol:

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/pop%20corn/grand/pop_corn_awsome_gif.gif

im going to bed :lol:

Sleep well ;)