Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest icemanblue

what happened with stu and neesy like, thought they were forum buddies at one point? :lol:

I realized that he was twat.

Are you going to expand on what's clueless about that post, like?

Beating Sunderland will buy him many fans' favour going into the summer.

I'd say he has that from the majority, already.

Look at the top of this page.

N-O is in no way representative.

He's not majorly backed on twitter I'd say 50/50 split.

How often do people go on to the internet to exclaim how non-plussed they are about a product or a company?

You only ever get the extremes: people promoting and people complaining. The split is overwhelmingly in favour of the latter.

Eh what? There are almost more praising him than not ffs.

How often do people go on to the internet to exclaim how non-plussed they are about a product or a company?

You only ever get the extremes: people promoting and people complaining. The split is overwhelmingly in favour of the latter.

Disagree with that completely, its a forum of discussion so you will see both sides of the coin. people are expressing thoughts, not jsut negative ones. There is shit loads of praise on there.

:whistle:

what happened with stu and neesy like, thought they were forum buddies at one point? :lol:

I realized that he was t***.

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

:jesuswept:

Didn't even write me a 'Dear John' letter...

Guest icemanblue

I just answered it. To be fair it was completely incorrect. Twitter by nature is an expression of peoples thoughts, be they negative or positive. Same goes for football.

Why did you change your username, neesy?

You're wrong, by the way.

Disagree with that completely, its a forum of discussion so you will see both sides of the coin. people are expressing thoughts, not jsut negative ones. There is s*** loads of praise on there.

:whistle:

Not sure I understand what you mean by this? My point was that you will see people take to Twitter to specifically praise something, its not overwhelmingly in favour of negative viewpoint. You're "reaching" to put it kindly

I'm not reaching at all; tell me how many people are saying "wow, that Pardew...he's doing an average job #standard"?

I just answered it. To be fair it was completely incorrect. Twitter by nature is an expression of peoples thoughts, be they negative or positive. Same goes for football.

Twitter by nature is an expression of peoples thoughts, be they negative or positive. Same goes for football.

is an expression of peoples thoughts, be they negative or positive. Same goes for football.

Same goes for football.

:kinnear:

tell me how many people are saying "wow, that Pardew...he's doing an average job #standard"?

can't see it being many, he hasn't been that good :lol:

:lol: well played, sir.

This thread is just going in circles now. Some people liked the approach, some didn't. No-ones going to budge and its becoming cliquey. No-one's saying any thing new. Time to give it a rest.

:thup:

Anyways, what do you guys think his approach will be against Sunderland? The old same or do you think he might try and get at them from the beginning?

We don't have to peg back 2 goals or worry about quality opposition exploiting us. I'd be very unhappy if we approach Sunday the same way.

Guest neesy111

Twitter by nature is an expression of peoples thoughts, be they negative or positive. Same goes for football.

is an expression of peoples thoughts, be they negative or positive. Same goes for football.

Same goes for football.

:kinnear:

I don't even know why I bothered trying to have a rational debate with you, its a pointless and irritating pursuit. You are unwilling to accept any other viewpoint than your own and seek to denigrate others arguments.

Guest icemanblue

Why did you change your username, neesy?

You're wrong, by the way.

I'm not, by the way. In the slightest. But carry on, good argument. Valid points well backed up.

Look, I'm not sure why you're getting involved, but, you've completely missed the point of Stu's post. He's saying that there are two types of voice, positive and negative. You very rarely see, or perhaps notice, a neutral voice. This is the same in many other areas, not just football fans. You're getting yourself all worked up over nowt.

Neesy, what were your thoughts? You seemed to strongly disagree with what Stu said.

Guest bimpy474

You're getting yourself all worked up over nowt.

As does every one who posts in here.

I don't and how dare you say that you bastard.  :angry:

Thats the only way an opinion can be discussed, like I said its an open forum of discussion so you will see both sides of the coin,the same as in here. I don't see whats so difficult to understand about that?

Crikey...the poll at the top of this page was used by someone as an indication of Pardew's level of support with the fans.

That was rebuked by several posters, with the reason given that N-O isn't indicative of the general feeling amongst Newcastle United supporters (and the wider football audience).

Twitter was then brought up as another barometer of Pardew's support - I queried how many 'Pardew-neutral' supporters would go onto an internet medium to express their feelings.

You're now arguing whether there's more/less support for Pardew on Twitter - I'm saying that the views expressed on there aren't necessarily reflective of the wider fan base.

This is a very strange argument.

Didn't think it was an argument in the first place...SanToon and Felipao took my comment completely the wrong way and were egged on by Michael.

:lol: the internet can be a funny mesh of personas.

This thread is just going in circles now. Some people liked the approach, some didn't. No-ones going to budge and its becoming cliquey. No-one's saying any thing new. Time to give it a rest.

Anyways, what do you guys think his approach will be against Sunderland? The old same or do you think he might try and get at them from the beginning?

We don't have to peg back 2 goals or worry about quality opposition exploiting us. I'd be very unhappy if we approach Sunday the same way.

You say that like we haven't played like this all season though, which is the case. That's why I was unhappy with the approach last night, it's been the same story for 80% of the games this season.

Guest icemanblue

Didn't think it was an argument in the first place...SanToon and Felipao took my comment completely the wrong way and were egged on by Michael.

The comment that started it still hasn't been explained, even though he's posted since. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

You say that like we haven't played like this all season though, which is the case. That's why I was unhappy with the approach last night, it's been the same story for 80% of the games this season.

This, if you have watched us all season, it's been woeful and so defensive with no attacking cohesion whatsoever.

I was egged on? What? I posted one thing, then realized that I might have misunderstood and was quiet. What are you on about?

Guest bimpy474

I was egged on? What? I posted one thing, then realized that I might have misunderstood and was quiet. What are you on about?

He's right, you are terrible and should be ashamed of yourself :lol: