Today's matches

Baggio

Guest optimistic nit

made two inspired transfers in the last two weeks.

brought in gillespie last week now doyle this week for AJ and made him captain. won me a total of 22 points this game week so far have the pair.

thanks graham poll you cross dressing pikey. Yeah sure you really saw those penalty decisions.

bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

Nothing stings more than an absolute pasting from your superior, more famous rivals. On live Tv too. Not that we'd know owt about that.

thanks graham poll you cross dressing pikey. Yeah sure you really saw those penalty decisions.

Spurs were very poor today, Pens were harsh but i remember a certain Zokora diving and Spurs got a pen. Tbh Spurs defending today was as bad as ive see all season.

Spurs were very poor today, Pens were harsh but i remember a certain Zokora diving and Spurs got a pen. Tbh Spurs defending today was as bad as ive see all season.

Spurs defense i would say is probably worst than ours and among the worst in the league, couldnt string 3 passes together tonight for very large spells, saw them at Milton Keynes against the Dons and were fecking appalling..

Played with zero heart and commitment, poor show.

Guest kingdawson

Spurs defense i would say is probably worst than ours and among the worst in the league, couldnt string 3 passes together tonight for very large spells, saw them at Milton Keynes against the Dons and were fecking appalling..

Thats despite winning 5-0 away from home :roll:.You could have at least brought up better examples then that.

Thats despite winning 5-0 away from home :roll:.You could have at least brought up better examples then that.

Do you think Spurs has a good defence? Imo i think King and Dawson are both decent but over rated because they are English, Chimbonda is average and tbh i dont kno much about that LB. Paul Robinson is vastly over rated because he's Englands number 1.

No offence but imho i think Spurs defence is a shambles

Guest kingdawson

Do you think Spurs has a good defence? Imo i think King and Dawson are both decent but over rated because they are English, Chimbonda is average and tbh i dont kno much about that LB. Paul Robinson is vastly over rated because he's Englands number 1.

No offence but imho i think Spurs defence is a shambles

well thats your opinion but to be honest, calling king and dawson decent and chimbonda average really shows me you dont know much about football. Sure were playing badly at the momment but i unlike you dont let my dislike for a team cloud my judgement on individual players. Anyway carry on though,

Guest kingdawson

No offence but the difference between the spurs defence and the newcastle defence is that the spurs defence is a shambles at the momment whilst the newcastle defence is a shambles period. Any truthful fan will know deep down thats the truth.