Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QPR are 7 points behind us ffs  :lol: why is this conversation even taking place? :lol:

7 points is 3 games... 2 wins and a draw. aint that far behind us. and theyll have confidence with winning at Chelsea.. weve got below zero ...

I must admit that I wasn't impressed by him, it’s a pity he was pulled back in the box as he was clear through on goal.  Other than that he took a couple of knocks and went out of the game for a while after both.

Looks short of games like many have said on here. He has a good first touch and likes a dribble. His pace and acceleration is frightening though.

QPR are 7 points behind us ffs  :lol: why is this conversation even taking place? :lol:

7 points is 3 games... 2 wins and a draw. aint that far behind us. and theyll have confidence with winning at Chelsea.. weve got below zero ...

2 wins and a draw is quite a lot for QPR tbf.

A forward and a centre back are equally important though, both are absolutely essential.

A forward and a centre back are equally important though, both are absolutely essential.

They got 2 wins and a draw in their last 6 games.

Fucking hell man. For QPR ,7 points aren't three games.

They got 2 wins and a draw in their last 6 games.

better then our past 9 record

Infact they have 9 points in their last 8 games and we have 6. We have to face facts here that they will improve with Harry there as much as we hate him. Bound to spend a ton of money too, as well as attempt to hijack a deal for the striker we want.

being linked with targets is nothing, we had denuchy sorted last season, but because os ashley it dident happen. we could be linked and rumoured with anyone ,, can you honestly tell me you think ashley is bringing in a CB and CM and remy/winger/striker? i say no chance. any other club or owner i would be hopeful, not with this lot tbh its all about money

NUFC January buys:

Debuchy

QPR January buys:

NUFC rumoured targets:

Debuchy (signed)

Remy

Douglas

M'Vila

The other French forward

*None has been publicly talked about by the club.

QPR rumoured targets:

Sneijder (Denied by QPR)

Remy (Not preferred by player)

M'Vila

Don't forget Sissoko

Infact they have 9 points in their last 8 games and we have 6. We have to face facts here that they will improve with Harry there as much as we hate him. Bound to spend a ton of money too, as well as attempt to hijack a deal for the striker we want.

exactly the point im trying to make, everyone seems to think where far of QPR but in recent form there playing better then us.

Tottenham (H), West Brom (A) and West Ham (A). Then home to Man City.

west broms cup aint it?

True. So Spurs, West Ham and Man City then.

fair point not much point from them games but then again if someone had of said chealsea to me and QPR i would have said straight loss

Guest bimpy474

Going back over the last few pages i've come to the conclusion we need a fuck load of players.

We are not very well off when we pick up an injury or two. Plus Captain Fuckwash as manager don't help.

exactly the point im trying to make, everyone seems to think where far of QPR but in recent form there playing better then us.

Why did we beat them then?

Honestly when we get our best players back we will pick up. It will have been a train wreck of a season but QPR are certainly not better than us in any way, shape or form.

it aint about them being better then us tho, its about how they play in games , and as things stand, there playing better 

Why did we beat them then?

post above ^