Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Honestly when we get our best players back we will pick up. It will have been a train wreck of a season but QPR are certainly not better than us in any way, shape or form.

it aint about them being better then us tho, its about how they play in games , and as things stand, there playing better 

Wut????

Honestly when we get our best players back we will pick up. It will have been a train wreck of a season but QPR are certainly not better than us in any way, shape or form.

it aint about them being better then us tho, its about how they play in games , and as things stand, there playing better 

Wut????

He's a complete pessimist basically.

Wut????

it aint about who has the better team on paper, its about how that team plays on the field. and as things stand QPR have gotten more point from less games in the past 9 games.

QPR are 7 points behind us ffs  :lol: why is this conversation even taking place? :lol:

7 points is 3 games... 2 wins and a draw. aint that far behind us. and theyll have confidence with winning at Chelsea.. weve got below zero ...

2 wins and a draw is quite a lot for QPR tbf.

A forward and a centre back are equally important though, both are absolutely essential.

They got 2 wins and a draw in their last 6 games.

That won't last though.

Wut????

how am i a pessimist, for simply stating things of how they stand, you might say QPR wont keep it up newcastle will get better.. well theres nothing to say that, yes a new signing and a couple returning from injury,, normaly take a could of games to find there feet.. if you dont want to face where in the total s*** knee deep fair enough,. but going by past 9 games, QPR form is better then ours, if you choose to ignore that or dimiss it, fair enough, i wont. seems like a few people on here find it dificult to accept the true nature of whats actualy happening. we could easily be in a worse position. a goal of cisse bum and a lot more lucky goals.. how are we in a better position then QPR,,, we are lucky to be 15th with our recent form

Guest bimpy474

As much as it pains me to say it, bollock face is a good manager, his teams play decent football and if anyone can get them out of it, he certainly can.

At this moment i would rather he was our manager, the football would be infintely better and we would be signing decent players, Dekka and the board permitting.

Wut????

it aint about who has the better team on paper, its about how that team plays on the field. and as things stand QPR have gotten more point from less games in the past 9 games.

Well I've only seen them play twice in the last few weeks against us and Liverpool and both times they were diabolical. On the other hand we have put in decent performances against man united, arsenal, man city and beat qpr and Wigan. Qpr certainly have not played better football. Utter dross.

As much as it pains me to say it, bollock face is a good manager, his teams play decent football and if anyone can get them out of it, he certainly can.

At this moment i would rather he was our manager, the football would be infintely better and we would be signing decent players, Dekka and the board permitting.

We have signed decent players under Pardew ???

Guest bimpy474

Wut????

how am i a pessimist, for simply stating things of how they stand, you might say QPR wont keep it up newcastle will get better.. well theres nothing to say that, yes a new signing and a couple returning from injury,, normaly take a could of games to find there feet.. if you dont want to face where in the total s*** knee deep fair enough,. but going by past 9 games, QPR form is better then ours, if you choose to ignore that or dimiss it, fair enough, i wont.

Tbf to Rob its hard not to be a pessimist but i tend to agree with him, nature of our club most of the time. We are always waiting for next bit of bad news. :(  Not so much about Q.P.R, but us, we are in freefall and people just dont want to see it.

Guest bimpy474

I know but i meant if Bollock face was to take over now, tbh i more leaning about how the football would look, much much better.

Was going to say that, us saying decent players isn't really exclusive to the manager in fact it doesn't really matter at all.

Guest bimpy474

QPR's football has been pretty shit all season.

Very true and i thought they were the worst team to play at our place so far. But Arry is getting some points and giving them a chance something we aren't.

Not being funny but the only time i have seen Arry play good football was at Spurs.

With Adebayor, Van Der Vaart, Bale, Modric, Parker and Lennon it would be pretty hard not to tbh.

I'd even go as far to say that with those players week in week out Pardew could get them playing too.

Very true and i thought they were the worst team to play at our place so far. But Arry is getting some points and giving them a chance something we aren't.

You're exaggerating things.

Guest bimpy474

I'm not.....facts are fact are they not. He has got them points lately, not going to keep them up imo but at least they are fighting, we dont have any fight at the moment.

Not being funny but the only time i have seen Arry play good football was at Spurs.

With Adebayor, Van Der Vaart, Bale, Modric, Parker and Lennon it would be pretty hard not to tbh.

I'd even go as far to say that with those players week in week out Pardew could get them playing too.

West Ham used to be pretty good to watch back in the day. Unpredictable but decent.

Guest bimpy474

Portsmouth played ok too, i remember watching them give Man Utd a going over. He always has played decent stuff. It's just him that's as ugly a feck and eternally unlikable.

I'm not.....facts are fact are they not. He has got them points lately, not going to keep them up imo but at least they are fighting, we dont have any fight at the moment.

If we still have 20 points after the Villa game then I'll really worry. I'm not a fan of Pardew's but simple fact is our starting line up will look a lot better at Norwich.

Guest bimpy474

If we still have 20 points after the Villa game then I'll really worry. I'm not a fan of Pardew's but simple fact is our starting line up will look a lot better at Norwich.

Oh it will but my worry (hope you're right) is we are low on confidence and form. When i say we are in freefall i really think we are from our results. But if we do sign a couple more players then that will help massively.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/01/06/newcastle-united-ready-to-register-interest-in-west-brom-striker-peter-odemwingie/

if its got any backing to it.. more reason to believe QPR are winning the race for remy.

Pardew knows he has his work cut out trying to sign a player who can replicate the achievements of outgoing striker Demba Ba and also has to work within budgetary constraints that may hamper his search for a proven Premier League goal-scorer.