Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thia thread :lol:

Give the lad a break man. It's like a proper playground beating of the new kid.

I'd give him a break if he a) wasn't talking utter rubbish b) used terrible grammar and c) used sites like caught offside to help his point.

Stop the grammar stuff, this isn't an exam like. I type with no thought process or spelling care whatsoever. This is supposed to be a fun this place surely, not a job interview.

That would have worked better if you fucked up your grammar and spelling a bit.

6/10 - Must try harder.

I'd give him a break if he a) wasn't talking utter rubbish b) used terrible grammar and c) used sites like caught offside to help his point.

You want him to use terrible grammar and use caughtoffiside?

:tongue:

Guest bimpy474

Stop the grammar stuff, this isn't an exam like. I type with no thought process or spelling care whatsoever. This is supposed to be a fun this place surely, not a job interview.

That would have worked better if you fucked up your grammar and spelling a bit.

6/10 - Must try harder.

Thank you baby :lol:

QPR have 7 points less than us and have been in the relegation zone all season.

BTW, I'm on a phone as well, doesn't stop me from being able to write properly.

well if all you have to argue back to my points are we have more points then QPR .. We beat them and my grammar. then ok. ill continue to look at the facts while you keep on believing and missing what is really happening to the club 

You're ignoring the facts and making up your own :lol:

well if all you have to argue back to my points are we have more points then QPR .. We beat them and my grammar. then ok. ill continue to look at the facts while you keep on believing and missing what is really happening to the club 

You're ignoring the facts and making up your own :lol:

Never made 1 fact up, forget it.  Absolutely no point in arguing both have different views and never going to agree!

Guest Roger Kint

They ARE arguing facts though? Your points are all opinion :lol:

The fact QPR have more points and better form are not opinion EDIT: last 9 games?  The fact the only reason weve got 20 point is because of lucky goals of cisse's ar** is no opinion.  Which without we would have has at the very most 17 points.

Guest Roger Kint

The fact QPR have more points and better form are not opinion?  The fact the only reason weve got 20 point is because of lucky goals of cisse's ar** is no opinion.  Which without we would have has at the very most 17 points.

Facts: We have more points, we have beaten them. Opinion that lucky goals have got us where we are. You cant say how a game would end if they didnt happen, only how you THINK it will.

The fact QPR have more points and better form are not opinion?  The fact the only reason weve got 20 point is because of lucky goals of cisse's ar** is no opinion.  Which without we would have has at the very most 17 points.

Facts: We have more points, we have beaten them. Opinion that lucky goals have got us where we are. You cant say how a game would end if they didnt happen, only how you THINK it will.

but what does us beating them mean? nothing tbh. by that reconing does that mean QPR are better then chealsea?  Yes weve for more points so did manu last season by 8 wasent it?

Guest Roger Kint

The next 3 games will sort this little discussion out.

The way some on here go on its 0 points they want :lol: Anything less than 5 and we are going to really struggle to find the form to stay up.

Guest Roger Kint

but what does us beating them mean? nothing tbh. by that reconing does that mean QPR are better then chealsea?  Yes weve for more points so did manu last season by 8 wasent it?

Where did i say it meant anything? I said it was a fact when you said it was what people were saying opposed to your facts. Dont understand the rest of your post to answer it. Anyway who cares am off out, driving me to drink this crap :lol:

Where did i say it meant anything? I said it was a fact when you said it was what people were saying opposed to your facts. Dont understand the rest of your post to answer it. Anyway who cares am off out, driving me to drink this crap :lol:

just stating ManU where ahead last season by 8 yet still managed to not win the prem. Newcastle are a good team when we field out best players, but even them with our tactics from pards where still in for a fight. Going off current stats QPR are on track to put a fighting chance of not being relegated. Where as if things continue as they are were dropping like a stone.

Guest bimpy474

The next 3 games will sort this little discussion out.

The way some on here go on its 0 points they want :lol: Anything less than 5 and we are going to really struggle to find the form to stay up.

Errr no, i've not said that Roger. Or are you making things up to suit how you think :lol:

I was just talking about the discussion going on about current form. If we win all 3 i'll be a hog in heaven and you will be right and Rob wont. If we lose all 3 i will be as miserable as an ant in a raindrop.

Doesn't remy prefer a move to London? Be devastated if he went to QPR over us tbh. But obviously not the type of character we need if he picks the money. Think he could be holding out for Spurs and it will be between the both of us, if they are still interested.

If we won a game away or after going 1-0 down I must say I would be a lot more confident.

It's sad that either of those factors means I know it's 1 point at best at the moment. We really lack character despite showing some fight against Man C, Man U and Arsenal.

Guest bimpy474

If we won a game away or after going 1-0 down I must say I would be a lot more confident.

It's sad that either of those factors means I know it's 1 point at best at the moment. We really lack character despite showing some fight against Man C, Man U and Arsenal.

That's a worry for me, if we go behind we really are looking at just salvaging a point at most. Scary how bad we are away from home when we go behind.

"Announced starting this winter, Loic Remy could reach England . Emmanuel Petit, commenting on the 32 th of final OM - Guingamp on France 3 has however advised the French international to leave Marseille in January: "It would be a mistake for Loic Remy to go now while it is not strong position in the field. Change of air for a change of air, this is not the solution. Problems they are transported in the luggage with us. Join QPR is the last championship, with a cloakroom split in two, this is not the right choice. He must inspire Gignac is back to hard work and self-sacrifice. "

thats the translation google gave me,, sounds like hes telling him not to move atall ,,, hard to understand tbh

http://www.le10sport.com/football/france/ligue1/om-petit-remy-doit-s-inspirer-de-gignac-86926?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=le10sport

Guest Slippery Sam

Joe Cole said it all about a footballer having a choice of QPR or a.n. other club.  He knows, like everyone else, that it will be the biggest miracle in the history of football for them to survive.  Despite Cole bleating on about loving saggy and wanting to be nearer his family, we know the real reason he didn't go to QPR.  If Remy's advisors know out about out he wont go there. Whether he would end up at Newcastle instead is unknown of course.

EDIT: Manu Petit deffo saying not to move at all imo