Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Exactly rather worried now we'll fail and the 'at least we tried' excuses will come out. If he's not coming then move on, won't get this done in time for norwich now can't afford to wait and have no new signings for the next game

Exactly rather worried now we'll fail and the 'at least we tried' excuses will come out. If he's not coming then move on, won't get this done in time for norwich now can't afford to wait and have no new signings for the next game

Did you really expect another one in before Norwich?

Was never going to happen.

Why moan about being kept waiting til the end of January? You know that's exactly how this window will work and it's nobody's fault

That may be true but we're simply not in a position to be be left high and dry come the end of the window. I appreciate that deals like this aren't done overnight but we can't afford to wait until the 11th hour to get a player because if that fails and we get nobody we're truly up s*** creek.

Can you imagine a situation where we're playing the 2nd half of the season with all the pressure on Cisse to score the goals and more to the point stay fit with only bloody Shola as backup. God forbid if that happens.............

christ, been 'readying' this offer for a while

I know, can't take that long to count out 1 million euros

counting it out in 20p's?  :undecided:

1million euros in 20 pence pieces, that's where they're going wrong.  Trying to convert it as they go :angry:

Guest firetotheworks

I expect this to all be spin to make it look like they're trying when actually they're penny pinching. I don't expect anyone else in, yet I'll still be all 'wtf' if that happens.

Guest icemanblue

I expect this to all be spin to make it look like they're trying when actually they're penny pinching. I don't expect anyone else in, yet I'll still be all 'wtf' if that happens.

:lol: Still with this shit, man.

Tbf didn't you say yesterday that you don't trust them either?

If we signed someone today they would probably not play against Norwich so need to get angry about it yet.

Also, the transfer windown closes in what, 22 days? Time enough to sign what we need if there is the will to do it.

If we signed someone today they would probably not play against Norwich so need to get angry about it yet.

Also, the transfer windown closes in what, 22 days? Time enough to sign what we need if there is the will to do it.

We need 7 wins to be sure.

Guest icemanblue

I did, yes. That doesn't mean that I'll indulge in conspiracy theories.

It's not a last minute, deadline day, bid for a player we had no chance of getting. Our interest has been widely reported, in local, national and French media. There doesn't appear to be any suggestion that we're not actively trying to secure a replacement for Ba, and it'd be absolute suicide to not do so.

@davidmcrossan: Today's Lequipe has #OM waiting for/expecting #nufc offer for #remy of over 10 mill, again says player will study offer

See this is the kind of thing that I find strange...It's the 9th of Jan and they are STILL WAITING for an offer. :lol:

:lol: Still with this s***, man.

It's not a last minute, deadline day, bid for a player we had no chance of getting. Our interest has been widely reported, in local, national and French media. There doesn't appear to be any suggestion that we're not actively trying to secure a replacement for Ba, and it'd be absolute suicide to not do so.

What about theory based on the evidence of previous transfer windows?

Guest reefatoon

@davidmcrossan: Today's Lequipe has #OM waiting for/expecting #nufc offer for #remy of over 10 mill, again says player will study offer

See this is the kind of thing that I find strange...It's the 9th of Jan and they are STILL WAITING for an offer. :lol:

We are like a woman shopping.  Like the look of that dress in the first shop, then decide to fuck around for another 5 hours, looking at everything else, undecided the whole time as that first dress is still playing on the mind, then decide, yep, that's the one for us, only to get back to the shop to see the fucker is shut. Women and Dekka are pain in the arses!

Guest icemanblue

:lol: Still with this s***, man.

What about theory based on the evidence of previous transfer windows?

What evidence is that? Debuchy? We refused to budge there when Lille raised the fee post-Euros.

I personally think there is a difference in valuations, hence the constant bleeting about 'making an offer'. He's out of contract in the summer and hasn't been playing much, we've probably been talking to him and Dekka will offer 6m or summink. That's the delay. What else could it be? All 3 sides are seeing who blinks first.

Guest Roger Kint

For all we know OM have said they want a replacement in before we can do anything. Maybe they have said he is staying with the training squad until they return. Just because the media have said we havent bid doesnt mean we havent been talking to them and verbally reached agreements. Fair enough the club is historically shite at this but its too much of an over reaction on here over it. He could still be signed and registered by tomorrow night for all we know