Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think it is a bit silly, that more preparation work doesn't appear to have been conducted prior to the opening of the window. We've known, and the club even acknowledge that the squad is too thin, then we lose one player in a key role. Getting Debuchy sorted early was good work but we need more than just a RB.

As people have pointed out the next three games are crucial to our season, we simply must get a positive return, 7 points at least. Getting the replacement for Ba and a need CB after those 3 games are over may be closing the stable door after the horse is bolted.

Guest Slippery Sam

Who's panicking? Apart from Skirge.

There are a load of posts raging at the club because this deal isn't done yet.

Scandinavians.

Cool as the center seed of a cucumber.

Centre.  Bliddy foriners and there krap england.

That's another one to mention the accepted bid.He might be stalling to see who else is interested.Hopefully the bin dippers won't join the race.I think we have a very good chance with the success of all the frenchies here

Who's panicking? Apart from Skirge.

There are a load of posts raging at the club because this deal isn't done yet.

Scandinavians.

Cool as the center seed of a cucumber.

:occasion14:

http://tcsprencel.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/scandinavians.jpg

awesome  :headbang:

I think it is a bit silly, that more preparation work doesn't appear to have been conducted prior to the opening of the window. We've known, and the club even acknowledge that the squad is too thin, then we lose one player in a key role. Getting Debuchy sorted early was good work but we need more than just a RB.

As people have pointed out the next three games are crucial to our season, we simply must get a positive return, 7 points at least. Getting the replacement for Ba and a need CB after those 3 games are over may be closing the stable door after the horse is bolted.

Stop with that crazy panic talk.

Wouldn't be surprised if we signed 3 more players this window... Patience...

Where have you been all my life.

Can't guarantee it obviously but taking a step back and looking at things and reading in-between the lines from AP etc i think we'll be pleasantly surprised this window...

A fine advert for alcohol. Bravo :clap:

http://thirdkit.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/mikeashleydrinking.jpg

A fine advert for transfer window dealings.

A fine advert for alcohol. Bravo :clap:

http://thirdkit.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/mikeashleydrinking.jpg

A fine advert for transfer window dealings.

:lol:

"The fack's he doing here?"

Guest bimpy474

If we sign three more player without anyone else going, i'll marry the gargantuan arsed bane love of my life.

So Mrs Bimpy isn't actually Mrs Bimby :kasper:

Well i've resisted the threats and beating so far in avoiding walking up the aisle behind her. Mainly as trying to carry her over the threshold wouldn't be something i would do unless i had a trebuchet.

If we sign three more player without anyone else going, i'll marry the gargantuan arsed bane love of my life.

So Mrs Bimpy isn't actually Mrs Bimby :kasper:

Well i've resisted the threats and beating so far in avoiding walking up the aisle behind her. Mainly as trying to carry her over the threshold wouldn't be something i wouldn't do unless i had a trebuchet.

A day with nothing learned is a day wasted :lol: