Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/01/06/newcastle-united-ready-to-register-interest-in-west-brom-striker-peter-odemwingie/

if its got any backing to it.. more reason to believe QPR are winning the race for remy.

Pardew knows he has his work cut out trying to sign a player who can replicate the achievements of outgoing striker Demba Ba and also has to work within budgetary constraints that may hamper his search for a proven Premier League goal-scorer.

pls stahp.

QPR's football has been pretty shit all season.

Very true and i thought they were the worst team to play at our place so far. But Arry is getting some points and giving them a chance something we aren't.

You're exaggerating things.

I'm not.....facts are fact are they not. He has got them points lately, not going to keep them up imo but at least they are fighting, we dont have any fight at the moment.

If we still have 20 points after the Villa game then I'll really worry. I'm not a fan of Pardew's but simple fact is our starting line up will look a lot better at Norwich.

Oh it will but my worry (hope you're right) is we are low on confidence and form. When i say we are in freefall i really think we are from our results. But if we do sign a couple more players then that will help massively.

I think most of our players who've been out (who are key players) won't have been part of the recent bad form so not sure their confidence will be so poor. Will be of benefit to get some of those who are shot of confidence out of the team.

If we still have 20 points after the Villa game then I'll really worry. I'm not a fan of Pardew's but simple fact is our starting line up will look a lot better at Norwich.

If we still have 20 points after Villa I'll be siding with even the most pessimistic person on here :lol: :lol:

well i dunno about sources :S ... god give a ladd a break lol ... out of interest whats wrong with caught offside?

They make up stuff to get hits, like a tabloid newspaper but somehow a lot worse.

well i dunno about sources :S ... god give a ladd a break lol ... out of interest whats wrong with caught offside?

Ok fair enough :lol:, it's a horrible website which is akin to a load of random kids making stories up and making money off it.

fair point. ? last time i quote a source online that aint from NUFC.co.uk  :p :embarrassed:

If we still have 20 points after Villa I'll be siding with even the most pessimistic person on here :lol: :lol:

If we still have 20 points after the villa game we will be playing in the championship next year cause I don't know where our next points would come from.

Thia thread :lol:

Give the lad a break man. It's like a proper playground beating of the new kid.

I'd give him a break if he a) wasn't talking utter rubbish b) used terrible grammar and c) used sites like caught offside to help his point.

Guest bimpy474

It'll make a man of him....:lol:

Out of interest how would people here compare Remy against Sturridge considering the fee if not wages will be similar?...

Remy: keep in mind basing this on when i watched him last which was before his injuries.

Has a lot more raw pace than Sturridge, is much better in the air and more intelligent movement and both can dribble and comfortable on the ball.

Sturridge is an arrogant mental case though.

The only real reason he's this price is because of his injuries otherwise he would be double what Marseille are asking now.

Honestly if he didn't suffer this injury he would probably be at a CL club by now, seem to remember Spurs having a 20m move blocked in the summer etc etc.

So he does seem to fit the "broken goods" policy.

I really hope we get him but quite frankly it's got to the stage as long as we get someone decent who can help out Cisse i'm not bothered.

I'd give him a break if he a) wasn't talking utter rubbish b) used terrible grammar and c) used sites like caught offside to help his point.

on phone, grammer reason. caught offside how was i meant to know? ... not going into the debate again, but my points arnt rubbish, if you where to step back and look at the position where in. QPR have better form then us and more points. all i was trying to say!

EDIT: more point from last 9 games that should read

Guest bimpy474

Stop the grammar stuff, this isn't an exam like. I type with no thought process or spelling care whatsoever. This is supposed to be a fun this place surely, not a job interview.

Stop the grammar stuff, this isn't an exam like. I type with no thought process or spelling care whatsoever. This is supposed to be a fun this place surely, not a job interview.

:thup: but of course i would think that :lol:

Guest bimpy474

:thup: but of course i would think that :lol:

Aye, i've seen your post sig'd :lol:

QPR have 7 points less than us and have been in the relegation zone all season.

BTW, I'm on a phone as well, doesn't stop me from being able to write properly.

well if all you have to argue back to my points are we have more points then QPR .. We beat them and my grammar. then ok. ill continue to look at the facts while you keep on believing and missing what is really happening to the club