Man United 4 - 3 Newcastle United - 26/12/12 - post-match sobfest from page 50

Dave

Guest neesy111

That is the best match I've seen this season btw from England.  Had almost everything, lots of goals, chances, referee being massively involved and utterly entertaining if you were neutral.

Effort wise, everyone was brilliant.

Draw was fair result on balance of play.

Well in terms of the game I was fine-ish with the outcome as t we can't complain, taking our shocking defending into account. However, since the game was so contentious, Ferguson was such a cunt, Van Persie and the tackle as well, that pushes you, but to have some fucking gobby little glory hunter come on here straight after, giving it the patronising bullshit that they all do, then of course people are pissed. As it stands if I'd watched this with a Man U fan in the pub, I'd probably have left so that I didn't have to stand their patter, but since we all want to be on here, it isn't like you can escape.

:clap:

That is the best match I've seen this season btw from England.  Had almost everything, lots of goals, chances, referee being massively involved and utterly entertaining if you were neutral.

Aye definitely. It's difficult to regress to any form of impartiality; but that was a fucking brilliant game of football.

Guest neesy111

Draw was fair result on balance of play.

What? :lol:

I did a quick edit.

:okay:

Tbh i'm not totally devastated; Dissapointed aye!

We all expected to be hammered and we lost to a last minute spawn like they always get at the cunt-dome. But it was an improvement going forward which is a plus.  Now with the window to open shortly we must spend to get a cut of the money next season, and I think blubber will dip his hand in his pocket to ensure a piece of that.

We are 5 points from the bottom 3 and 5 points from 8-9th. Spend well and we can use the rest of the season to push on.  Do I think Pardew is the right man?  No, but i'd give him to the end of the season with some real quality in vital area's.

I'm also as pissed as a fart.

It's a forum, everyone is allowed on, even people you consider glory supporters.

He's winding people up, yes, but when your team win that's one of the benefits. We all did the same when his scumbags took a deserved tumble when we beat them 3-0. As long as you can keep it to 'banter', there's no problem.

At the end of the day, we lost and wouldn't have done so if we were better. That's not his fault.

It's canny different when it's him though. He purposely chose a team that wins everything just so he has the opportunity to gloat.

They're not "his" team anymore than Barcelona is mine - I quite like to see them do well. Difference is I don't go on Real Betis forums and play the billy big bollocks to people who genuinely follow a club.

Well in terms of the game I was fine-ish with the outcome as t we can't complain, taking our shocking defending into account. However, since the game was so contentious, Ferguson was such a c***, Van Persie and the tackle as well, that pushes you, but to have some f***ing gobby little glory hunter come on here straight after, giving it the patronising bullshit that they all do, then of course people are p*ssed. As it stands if I'd watched this with a Man U fan in the pub, I'd probably have left so that I didn't have to stand their patter, but since we all want to be on here, it isn't like you can escape.

He's always on here though, it's not like he's only came on to gloat.

Aye definitely. It's difficult to regress to any form of impartiality; but that was a fucking brilliant game of football.

Mind, saying that, fully anticipate some "that's why this is the best league in the world" guff from Lineker/Savage tonight. :lol:

It's a forum, everyone is allowed on, even people you consider glory supporters.

He's winding people up, yes, but when your team win that's one of the benefits. We all did the same when his scumbags took a deserved tumble when we beat them 3-0. As long as you can keep it to 'banter', there's no problem.

At the end of the day, we lost and wouldn't have done so if we were better. That's not his fault.

It's canny different when it's him though. He purposely chose a team that wins everything just so he has the opportunity to gloat.

They're not "his" team anymore than Barcelona is mine - I quite like to see them do well. Difference is I don't go on Real Betis forums and play the billy big bollocks to people who genuinely follow a club.

Fucking hell Wullie . Trying to alienate the 2 of us in one fell swoop. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Mind, saying that, fully anticipate some "that's why this is the best league in the world" guff from Lineker/Savage tonight. :lol:

I know :lol:.  Defensively from both teams it was a shambles.

Guest alijmitchell

Well in terms of the game I was fine-ish with the outcome as t we can't complain, taking our shocking defending into account. However, since the game was so contentious, Ferguson was such a c***, Van Persie and the tackle as well, that pushes you, but to have some f***ing gobby little glory hunter come on here straight after, giving it the patronising bullshit that they all do, then of course people are p*ssed. As it stands if I'd watched this with a Man U fan in the pub, I'd probably have left so that I didn't have to stand their patter, but since we all want to be on here, it isn't like you can escape.

He's always on here though, it's not like he's only came on to gloat.

Yeah I didn't mention anything about the frequency he is on here like, I'm just saying it seemed like he came on here tonight straight after the game exactly for that reason. Anyway I've said I'll leave it, so I will

f***ing hell Wullie . Trying to alienate the 2 of us in one fell swoop. :lol:

At least he didn't take the p*ss out of your manhood.

Edit.  Not that I'm saying that he reason to, or not as the case may or not be.

Guest neesy111

I have more respect for Sunderland fans than I do for those who support Man Utd, Chelsea etc when they come nowhere near from the place.

Yes I hate mackems but that is more about local pride and they do support their team well compared to most in England.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/popcorn-gifs/8jmXa.gif

Too late you dope :lol:

:lol: fuck off. It's in response to reading the last few pages. Had a smoke, so it took me about half an hour to realize I hadn't pressed the post button.

Guest bimpy474

:lol: fuck off. It's in response to reading the last few pages. Had a smoke, so it took me about half an hour to realize I hadn't pressed the post button.

:lol:

Well i did ask for the popcorn giffy half an hour ago :lol: