Other clubs' kits (2024/25)

Toon Hoser

Guest Haris Vuckic

Really like that Inter kit, think I could accept a one-off pinstripe kit if it was done that well.

:anguish:

3rd team I've seen Azerbaijan sponsoring now.

Inter kit is smart as a dart even if it's wrong.

Yeah, Agree Disco :thup: - noticed we have similar exquisite matching taste in kit style. Sign of good peoples.

Really like that Inter kit, think I could accept a one-off pinstripe kit if it was done that well.

I'd have that Inter kit with white pinstripes over anything Puma has put out over the last 3 years.

I'd have that Inter kit with white pinstripes over anything Puma has put out over the last 3 years.

Never thought I'd say yes to the same, but yes, esp after we have our usual meltdown about our future home kit that is yet to be released.

Never thought I'd say yes to the same, but yes, esp after we have our usual meltdown about our future home kit that is yet to be released.

Gonna be awful when the WC's finished :lol:

I will be sad when the world cup is over, but I'm not too concerned about the start of the PL season, because I won't be paying any attention to it :thup: Time to cut the cord.

damn for real? won't be heading into the city to catch matches with the laaaads or anything? :-/

I'll not miss a match, like usual, I'll just not get as angry or as excited as before.

......................... we'll see.

Not at all tempted right now mind. Don't really care about any of the transfers, in or out, nor about HBA rotting away. I'm just waiting for the revolution. Though I get the feeling I could be waiting for some time.

......................... we'll see.

Not at all tempted right now mind. Don't really care about any of the transfers, in or out, nor about HBA rotting away. I'm just waiting for the revolution. Though I get the feeling I could be waiting for some time.

I'm waiting to make my massive fortune and fly in by chopppa and buy the club. May take ages though.

Is it up for grabs? And I don't think Nike will ever lose Man Utd man - the shirt sales globally are out of this world

It's up at the end of next season. Nike, Adidas and Warrior currently bidding. Fee talked about is 600m for ten years.

Nike confirms this is final season as Man U's shirt sponsors. Bring on Warrior!

Is it up for grabs? And I don't think Nike will ever lose Man Utd man - the shirt sales globally are out of this world

It's up at the end of next season. Nike, Adidas and Warrior currently bidding. Fee talked about is 600m for ten years.

Nike confirms this is final season as Man U's shirt sponsors. Bring on Warrior!

Adidas, 100M apparently.

Nike clearly looking at this situation as, well, we didn't want Arsenal or Manchester United - Puma and Adidas can have them. They want the power of Newcastle United.

Nike with only 1 representation left in the PL if this happens? Seems an odd move even if Man Utd's brand value (:anguish:) was damaged last season.

Guess Man City are the best though.

Nike with only 1 representation left in the PL if this happens? Seems an odd move even if Man Utd's brand value (:anguish:) was damaged last season.

They have QPR and a few other lower clubs I believe?

They'll need to re-up soon, can't help but think Newcastle and Liverpool are primed for a bid from them -- has to happen.

They have QPR and a few other lower clubs I believe?

They'll need to re-up soon, can't help but think Newcastle and Liverpool are primed for a bid from them -- has to happen.

Not this Newcastle United. Bad publicity.