Other clubs' kits (2024/25)

Toon Hoser

Love Kanji's dedication & passion for good kits, one of my favourite things on the forum.

He loves a Nike kit does Kanji

Both 100% true.  I'll admit I think Nike are the best of any sporting brand by far for many, many reasons.  I also think a club would benefit from my support with Nike as the sponsor as I'd be buying Home/Away/Third kits. The N98 jackets, random training wear :lol: I'm mad.

I also hate shit kits and brands like Puma who seem to have 0 concept of design and menswear trends. Its pathetic how poor some of these are.

N98 jackets :fwap:

Just bought the Tech (grey) USA N98 and it's lush dude. I'm going to probably buy the new Roma home kit and have somehow convinced myself to get their N98 now.

Imagine a Newcastle N98. Goodness. A poster on here said a while ago that Nike's lead creative designer for kits for Barca/Inter/Man Utd is a Geordie and Toon Supporter and is dieing to make our kit.

N98 jackets :fwap:

Just bought the Tech (grey) USA N98 and it's lush dude. I'm going to probably buy the new Roma home kit and have somehow convinced myself to get their N98 now.

Imagine a Newcastle N98. Goodness. A poster on here said a while ago that Nike's lead creative designer for kits for Barca/Inter/Man Utd is a Geordie and Toon Supporter and is dieing to make our kit.

:thup:

Kit Experts, us. Think Disco should join this elite brotherhood.

If you look at todo sobre camisetas, footyheadlines and football shirt culture nearly every day you are a kit head.

Hot f***, wasn't aware of Footyheadlines, bookmarked.

The best site IMO. Fuckers even speculate kits based on what they hear or see shit leaks and then do some photoshopping to recreate. 

Hot f***, wasn't aware of Footyheadlines, bookmarked.

The best site IMO. f***ers even speculate kits based on what they hear or see s*** leaks and then do some photoshopping to recreate. 

One of the better sites around, aye. Don't quite like their eagerness to impress with kit drafts though as some of the details might not be accurate while they have been known to steal photos from other sites too.

Footballkitnews.com is another good site too. It's a bit slower recently but the updates last seasons were fast. They also have an upcoming kit releases section for release dates.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zACBXtlbj-Q/U75X-kFCcCI/AAAAAAAATOI/YpLXvBAyLyo/s738/Nike-Man-City-2014-2015-Home-Kit+(2).jpg

Always thought they look better with white shorts. Looks like the WC kit bug caught on.

:thup: - Agree on the white shorts, but as usual - Nike nailed it for Man City IMO.

http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll349/Todosobrecamisetas/Clubes%202014/Clubes%202014003/14MCITY11.jpg

Inter, again.

http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll349/Todosobrecamisetas/Clubes%202014/14INTER7.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zACBXtlbj-Q/U75X-kFCcCI/AAAAAAAATOI/YpLXvBAyLyo/s738/Nike-Man-City-2014-2015-Home-Kit+(2).jpg

Always thought they look better with white shorts. Looks like the WC kit bug caught on.

devil eyes

That hair style and tattoos down your arm is going to be the defining visual feature of football in the 2010s in the same way that long hair and mustaches defined the 70s. When you watch football with your grandchildren decades from now and they ask why every footballer looks like that in old highlights, it's going to be a difficult trend to explain.

That hair style and tattoos down your arm is going to be the defining visual feature of football in the 2010s in the same way that long hair and mustaches defined the 70s. When you watch football with your grandchildren decades from now and they ask why every footballer looks like that in old highlights, it's going to be a difficult trend to explain.

It won't be difficult at all, just tell them that footballers were like sheep and were incapable of free thought or individualism, and all did the same thing "because it's wot the kool guys did" :thup: