Reds 2-5 Blues - 10/03/13 - post-match reaction from page 35

Yorkie

My bro is a keeper by trade, I could ask him if he's free if you need one. He works nights though so might not be up for the start time.

We're keeping it as forum-centric as possible, but it would make life easier if we had at least one out-and-out goalie. I know Disco and Gorilla have said they can go in goal, but my hunch is neither of them really fancy it?

My bro is a keeper by trade, I could ask him if he's free if you need one. He works nights though so might not be up for the start time.

We're keeping it as forum-centric as possible, but it would make life easier if we had at least one out-and-out goalie. I know Disco and Gorilla have said they can go in goal, but my hunch is neither of them really fancy it?

He is registered, he's called NewBoyPeetah, just not a regular poster. Anyway, he might not be available but I know games are sometimes desperate for keepers.

I was gonna say, is it worth just putting on the OP who is red and blue (of those who've played before) so we're getting a rough idea about teams. Could be that a couple of reds might have to defect. Scoundrels.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Blues getting those Ringers in early!

Reds have got about 96 more players than us atm! :lol:

I'll get a few former Academy and Reserve lads to come along.  :naughty:

I was gonna say, is it worth just putting on the OP who is red and blue (of those who've played before) so we're getting a rough idea about teams. Could be that a couple of reds might have to defect. Scoundrels.

Read that as defecate. Was thinking that's a bit drastic.

Look at me, look at me, I've not read the OP. Pathetic.

What a good idea.

:|

Look at me, look at me, I've not read the OP.

I'm so hipster I don't read OPs.

....I'm pretty sure I've never been a blue, Yorkie. As much as it pains me to say, I'm red through and through.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

....I'm pretty sure I've been a blue, Yorkie. As much as it pains me to say, I'm red through and through.

You now have to wear a Liverpool shirt for the match. And pose for photographs.

....I'm pretty sure I've never been a blue, Yorkie. As much as it pains me to say, I'm red through and through.

I'd put you in both for some reason.

Just re-instating KenDahl. Is he Red or Blue? I forget...

As I've come new to this, is the Blue team just fodder for the well-established Reds to absolutely batter?

I don't have a problem with that, just checking!

Last game IIRC was a comfortable red win, historically blues have won more though. I may be wrong though.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

As I've come new to this, is the Blue team just fodder for the well-established Reds to absolutely batter?

I don't have a problem with that, just checking!

Pretty even, but Reds won the last game.