The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Watching Bayern. I'm going to order some vaseline for Tuesday.

Best team in Europe this season by a mile. Will be the first time you guys are underdogs in my mind in the last couple of years.

Honestly think they'll knock you out tbh.

Not too sure who I want to win there but I'd always said it would be the Bayern - Madrid final with Mourinho again beating them.

Best team in Europe this season by a mile. Will be the first time you guys are underdogs in my mind in the last couple of years.

Bookies have Barca as favourites to go through. They're wrong imo here.

That would be 3 lost finals in a row for Bayern. Juventus-tastic.

And the 3rd time in almost as many years.

Also the 3rd time that I'll be the only one smiling the next (Mon)day at work. :lol:

The only Bayern fan I know is an insufferable arrogant t***. He's been bombarding my facebook with gloating even before the draw.

He's also from Singapore.

That would be 3 lost finals in a row for Bayern. Juventus-tastic.

And the 3rd time in almost as many years.

Also the 3rd time that I'll be the only one smiling the next (Mon)day at work. :lol:

The only Bayern fan I know is an insufferable arrogant t***. He's been bombarding my facebook with gloating even before the draw.

He's also from Singapore.

That's quite the norm, though. (Arrogang twat, not being from Singapore :lol:)

Naismith is truly one of the most useless footballers I've ever seen.

Should be said Dowd is giving Sunderland a good bumming here but we've screwed ourselves over earlier in the season dropping too many points.

Naismith is truly one of the most useless footballers I've ever seen.

Should be said Dowd is giving Sunderland a good bumming here but we've screwed ourselves over earlier in the season dropping too many points.

He really is. (Dowd)

As I said a few weeks ago, this season is the first time I think Moyes seriously will go.

We were never strong contenders for the CL, always outsiders, so I wouldn't buy that as the reason. But that defeat realistically ends our hopes for 5th as well, which is the biggy. It'll take us getting at least 10 points out of 12 (2 away games being Chelsea and Liverpool) and Spurs to implode.

Fucking chewed off with that showing. To borrow a phrase from here describing our game at Goodison, what we did in this game was we sought out the lass, bought the rohypnol, followed her home, checked the surroundings, then ended up having a wank in a bush.

Not a clue how to break down an admittedly resolute Sunderland defence, but a generally shit one.

Other results pretty much couldn't have gone worse

Only Wigan matter.

I was going to say. Only 1 spot left, and the team in that spot lost today, and the team directly above them will very likely lose this weekend too. Not a disastrous weekend at all.

Guest palnese

Other results pretty much couldn't have gone worse

Only Wigan matter.

I was going to say. Only 1 spot left, and the team in that spot lost today, and the team directly above them will very likely lose this weekend too. Not a disastrous weekend at all.

Not at all. As long as Wigan keep losing I'll be satisfied. What a shit season.