The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest fraser

Yep no doubt some desperate club will hire him yet again

Us then.

Was going to make that joke but it was too horrible to imagine

Don't want a debate but I think we'd be further up the table all other things remaining equal.

Is VI about? What's the opinion on Fabergas at Barca? He seems like they want him to be Messi for Spain and super sub for Barca, he was such a lovely player to watch for Arsenal and I guess they do rate him there. I imagined he was intended to be the Xavi successor but he is played higher up mostly, is that where he's intended to remain? Part of Barca's problems at times seem to be down to reliant on midfieldery types too far forward though, has he been played deeper?

So Messi has been holding them back?

Not that surprising they play for him and that will limit some of their individual abilities.

Same with Ronaldo at Madrid, i'm quite sure Benzema and Ozil would look even better if they were the big guy the team looks towards.

Sanchez and Fabregas were both the big guys at their respective clubs once you go from that guy to the guy who is the supporting cast for someone else.

You will lose a bit individually to make the no 1 guy better in this case Messi.

I'm completely serious about this btw.

Guest Miguel Piñero

Hes more direct in style than the other Barca midfielders, looks for the killer ball or shot more often, guess thats the Prem in him.

Think its more likely they'll look at Busquets than Cesc post Xavi.