NOFC at SJP - Black and White 2-3 Orange. Link to photos on page 30

bowlingcrofty

This seems like a good time to drop in that I have never missed a penalty in match conditions. Used to take regularly for my saturday and Sunday teams. Tucked them away in cup finals, title deciders and penalty shoot outs.

O0

Haaaaaawwwlld on, there's people who used to play Saturday/Sunday league playing?

My five a side and occasional 11 skills (or lack of) are going to be out under serious scrutiny here.

I didn't sign up for this shit.

Haaaaaawwwlld on, there's people who used to play Saturday/Sunday league playing?

My five a side and occasional 11 skills (or lack of) are going to be out under serious scrutiny here.

I didn't sign up for this shit.

Hell yeah brah, semi-pro. Got paid cash money for realzzz.

Although that was a long time and many kebabs ago. The brain still has it but it remains to be seen if the feet will still listen.

Guest neesy111

I'm assuming the buffet thing afterwards in the terrace bar not Shearer's since it's closed for refurbishment.

Crofty, whats the crack with valuables? Are the changing rooms locked when we head to the pitch?

Think you have to put your bags behind the goal you're defending and swap over at half time.

Crofty, whats the crack with valuables? Are the changing rooms locked when we head to the pitch?

Think you have to put your bags behind the goal you're defending and swap over at half time.

Do we have to use jumpers for goalposts too?

Do we have to use jumpers for goalposts too?

No that would be daft.

I'm sure everything will be fine left in the changing rooms, can't remember if they locked the doors the last time I played there but I'm sure stuff is pretty safe.

Guest palnese

Starting to get well excited for this now. Hardly slept at all last night, and probably won't do so until kick-off :lol:

Guest neesy111

Weather Report:

Sunday 26th May

10:00:

Sunny with cloud, 12 degrees, 67% Humidity, Wind Direction NNW, Speed 7mph

Decent, would prefer it to be a little warmer though.

Guest neesy111

Perfect Football weather mate, dont want it too warm when your playing...end up dead after 20 minutes.

:okay:

I prefer it to be warm, relaxes the muscles more.