NOFC at SJP - Black and White 2-3 Orange. Link to photos on page 30

bowlingcrofty

Can I ask a couple of questions for concensus?

1) Are people happy for me to pick the home team and who starts/sub? Or do people want me to pick numbers for 11 starters?

2) Are people wanting to do rolling subs or have set subs after 15/30/45 mins?

Rolling subs sounds fine to me. I'm not fussed as to how you pick the team, so long as everyone gets an equal go at it (fitness permitting, keepers playing the rest of the match outfield, etc).

Rolling subs sounds fine to me. I'm not fussed as to how you pick the team, so long as everyone gets an equal go at it (fitness permitting, keepers playing the rest of the match outfield, etc).

Thng is with rolling subs is that we rely on people being honest that they've had their fair share off the pitch.

Rolling subs would get a bit much IMO, and would be harder to make sure everyone got their time. The ref we had last time stopped the game for the subs to take place as well iirc, so it wasn't as if you could do it quickly.

With 15 players in each team you can make it nice an even if you have three nominated keepers (who won't take breaks) and split the game into three. All outfield players would be off once and once only. Not sure if games are 45 or 60 mins but here's how it would pan out for a 60 min game ... players 1, 2 and 3 are keepers.

First  20 mins - players 1 (k), 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Middle 20 mins - players 1, 2 (k), 3, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ,15

Last 20 mins - players 1, 2, 3 (k), 4, 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, 14, 15

The ref can easily stop as close to possible to these times and allow the quick subs to be made. The only thing that would knacker this would be if anyone picked up an injury but this would have to be sorted amongst the players themselves.

In theory, I could make 3 best fit lineups if we went with this.

With 15 players in each team you can make it nice an even if you have three nominated keepers (who won't take breaks) and split the game into three. All outfield players would be off once and once only. Not sure if games are 45 or 60 mins but here's how it would pan out for a 60 min game ... players 1, 2 and 3 are keepers.

The ref can easily stop as close to possible to these times and allow the quick subs to be made. The only thing that would knacker this would be if anyone picked up an injury but this would have to be sorted amongst the players themselves.

Very sensible suggestion although position for each lineup would need to be sorted too

Very sensible suggestion although position for each lineup would need to be sorted too

so are the black and white team just going to do the same as this?

Guest The Enforcer

Just booked my trains.

My return journey departs at 6:30am after/during the night out. Sweet Jesus, hold me.

so are the black and white team just going to do the same as this?

That's the plan. I'll do a 20 minute stint in goal.

Guest The Enforcer

Sorry mate, thought I'd said previously. I prefer to play on the wing, either side, or upfront. I can play as an overly attacking minded fullback if we need one of them.

http://www.imagesbysw.com/category/football/

For some pictures

Package 1 – £30

This includes match coverage from the start to end of a game, team pictures can be added if required before or after a game, individual player pictures can be taken if required. From the game there will usually be 60 pictures (This can vary depending on game, conditions) added to an online gallery (This can be password protected if required).

I will also supply 12 low resolution pictures of your choice for your own personal use (pictures will be saved with a watermark and can’t be printed)

Package 2 – £50

This includes match coverage from the start to end of a game, team pictures can be added if required before or after a game, individual player pictures can be taken if required. From the game there will usually be 60 pictures (This can vary depending on game, conditions) added to an online gallery (This can be password protected if required).

I will also supply all images in high resolution for your use (without watermark) for you to use as you require (Not to be used for media or commercial purposes)

Then just depends on how many people

Just to clarify... I was happy to chip in a couple of quid if everyone was for the photos... If its only a couple of people and the price is heading towards £10-20 etc each I'm not that interested... Keep me posted with what the final figure would be...

Well Im thinking if we end up with £30 option between 6 will be £5 each.

If only a few pay then the guy will only focus on getting pictures of the few people who pay.

But I expect people to leave it late and ask.

If you look at the site the pics seem really good quality and close to the action.