Benfica vs. Newcastle United - 04/04/13 @ 8.05pm (ITV4)

bowlingcrofty

Guest Benfica_1904

2 historical Teams, 2 Big Teams, with top players... HERE WE GO!!!!!! THE FOOTBALL SHOW IS READY TO START!!!!!

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/561266_10152711069450716_879822451_n.jpg

O0

It's nice to see the Benfica fans are as excited to be playing us as we are playing them.

Only because they think they're going to steamroller us :lol:

It's nice to see the Benfica fans are as excited to be playing us as we are playing them.

:thup:

Thanks, but the main reason I'm excited is because my pockets are so deep that I manage to masturbate myself with my fingers  :naughty:

My female colleagues pass by and I look at them like dis:  :kasper:

ITS MY FREAKING MASTURBATION FACE GODDAMMIT

:lol: the f*** man?

They see NOTHINNNGG under my table.

They think we're talking about excel sheets and stuff but in my head im thinking...

oh yes....... grab that mouse and click it. now maximize that window... oh yess...  :naughty:

my fingers are doing the actual work tho

:thup:

Thanks, but the main reason I'm excited is because my pockets are so deep that I manage to masturbate myself with my fingers  :naughty:

My female colleagues pass by and I look at them like dis:  :kasper:

ITS MY FREAKING MASTURBATION FACE GODDAMMIT

:lol: Yesss

It makes me laugh when you see the casual and helpful style of posting of Bruno and then you see Jotenko who is just a crazy insane b******.

Opposites attract indeed  :lol:

It only makes me sad that this forum is filled with republicans. Oh well... I just wonder who the hell would you pick for your president?

It makes me laugh when you see the casual and helpful style of posting of Bruno and then you see Jotenko who is just a crazy insane b******.

Opposites attract indeed  :lol:

same :lol: Bruno is working hard to repair the damage of jotenko