Benfica vs. Newcastle United - 04/04/13 @ 8.05pm (ITV4)

bowlingcrofty

Howay the lads! Let's absolutely skull f*** these nonces, the Portuguese Man U....and who likes Man U right?  Nee f***er that's who; come onnn, let's dick em!

Stop being rude.

I actually like you to pieces.

PS: What would your mum say about this nonsense?

As limited as the bloke is I actually think tonight could be a good night to play Shola. I'd go something like

Krul

Simpson Taylor MYM Santon

Marv    Cabaye  Perch  Jonas

Cisse  Shola

You'd leave Sissoko out for Perch then?

On this occasion yes. Don't get me wrong I think Sissoko is a far, far better player than Perch but I don't see a lineup we can put out tonight that will outplay Benfica so I think a defensive and physical XI is our best chance of getting something. 

Alan, shouldn't you be preparing for the game?

Howay the lads! Let's absolutely skull f*** these nonces, the Portuguese Man U....and who likes Man U right?  Nee f***er that's who; come onnn, let's dick em!

Stop being rude.

I actually like you to pieces.

PS: What would your mum say about this nonsense?

:lol:

Shall we meet before the match?

Someone should do it!

Are you in Lisbon?

I'm waiting for your apologizes for being rude.

You ain't not getting no apologies Jotty boy not in here, its match day man and we are not just gonna roll over and let you with your team of sexy, foreign sounding names tickle our bellies, oh no!  We are gonna have fight in our heart, batshit crazy eyes, hazardous levels of beer in our guts and a many a lungful of songs with which to take you on. Well that's our fans anyway, the team is an entirely different matter.

---------------Cabaye-----Sissoko----------------

--Oberdouche--------Marv-------------Jonas---

-------------------Cissssssseee------------------

That's how I'd line up I reckon. Unless Sissoko went on the right wing (could happen) and Anita went into a deep role.

Come on!

When the draw was made, the board invasion from the Benfica fans went from cute, to adorable, to just about adopting them as our own. The closer we got to the game, the more the twattishness began to come out. Still not sure how serious the banter is, but it's pretty obvious both sets of fans are bricking it at this point. They have the better recent history and play some excellent football, which worries us. We have the better individuals in certain key positions and a certain mystery to our side which worries them.

No calling this tie until the whistle goes at St James' IMO.

HTL! :indi:

Howay man :huff:

That's how I'd line up I reckon. Unless Sissoko went on the right wing (could happen) and Anita went into a deep role.

Come on!

Maybe like that but with Sissoko in CAM, Bigi in DM, Jonas over to the right and Marv left?

Come on!

Maybe like that but with Sissoko in CAM, Bigi in DM, Jonas over to the right and Marv left?

I just really want to see Marv in the middle - not sure how else to achieve that with our available players. 

Guest bimpy474

Come on!

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/sht/grand/sht-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-669.gif

Come on!

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/sht/grand/sht-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-669.gif

I know I know - I died a bit inside as I posted it.

Guest Roger Kint

We may as well play Elliott on the wing than Obertan. He has proven he hasnt got the heart or determination to try during a game, utterly pointless exercise starting him anymore. Just play Anita/Gosling/Campbell/Any kid there tbh

I'd be be tempted to play Anita wide on the right. He's done alright there, can actually cross and will double up with a poor RB and given that they are dangerous down the flanks this probably won't be the worst thing in the world. For me, Marveaux, is half the player out wide to what he is playing 10.

Guest Roger Kint

I'd be be tempted to play Anita wide on the right. He's done alright there, can actually cross and will double up with a poor RB and given that they are dangerous down the flanks this probably won't be the worst thing in the world. For me, Marveaux, is half the player out wide to what he is playing 10.

Agreed

Come on!

:lol:

Shall we meet before the match?

Someone should do it!

Are you in Lisbon?

I'm waiting for your apologizes for being rude.

I wish I was in Lisbon!

I apologise for being rude, next time I'm in Lisbon I'll buy you a super bock.

Backs to the wall fightin' spirit needed tonight, caught this lot at the wrong time as they have a lot of momentum. If we get up and at em' and create a few chances early it might make them a bit more hesitant. I am going for the attacking line up:

--------------------------KRUL-----------------------------

SANTON------TAYLS-------MAPOU-----------HAIDARA

------------------CABAYE----PERCH--------------------

----JONAS----------MARVEAUX----------SISSOKO

-------------------CISSE----------------------

If our hearts' in it we should be able to do this lot!! :knuppel2:

Shola on in last twenty to score the winner... you heard it here  :naughty: