Alan Pardew

Mike

Anyone think Pardew will start getting stick from the fans at st James park soon?  He has got away very lightly considering the shite served up.

In terms of fan-response, the Kinnear situation is the best thing that could possibly have happened to him. The opinion of the "mainstream" fan (for lack of a better term) seems to be that he's been fucked over and that he isn't to blame.

I think he is heading for another breakdown like he had last season where his face starts cracking and random words start coming out. Lose the next game against fat sam, bottom of the league and the pressure will really get to him again.

Even if we do give him the boot I doubt there would be a huge improvement without some heavy investment. He's making the absolute worst out of a pitiful situation, but it is a pretty pitiful situation.

There wouldn't be a huge improvement because with this owner there's a massive glass ceiling, but there could be significant improvement IMO. How many of our players are being played to their obvious strengths under him? There's no pattern to our play, no gameplan. Even when we're supposedly going out to keep things tight and be negative we can't do that right. Lower league teams show every year in the cups that this is perfectly possible with far less talented players. Teamwork, heart, workrate, organisation, discipline. There's fuck all.

Having said all that, Ashley won't pay for a manager anyway.

Anyone think Pardew will start getting stick from the fans at st James park soon?  He has got away very lightly considering the s**** served up.

In terms of fan-response, the Kinnear situation is the best thing that could possibly have happened to him. The opinion of the "mainstream" fan (for lack of a better term) seems to be that he's been f***ed over and that he isn't to blame.

I understand this but surely people are seeing what is going on when we play - nothing! This is down to Pardew, I've never known such apathy amongst the fans.  The guy really does deserve a hard time.

Guest neesy111

This will be his last job in football.

He'll dine out on the 5th place for years to come.

Just like Mike Walker did with 3rd for 3 years.  He's been completely found out and also he has zero credibility as any other manager would had walked by now under this regime.

This will be his last job in football.

He'll dine out on the 5th place for years to come.

Just like Mike Walker did with 3rd for 3 years.  He's been completely found out and also he has zero credibility as any other manager would had walked by now under this regime.

The Man has zero pride. He knows this is it for him.

Another poor performance on Saturday and I can see the crowd turning on him quickly, as will the media. They will be on it like a flash as a crisis at Newcastle makes for good copy. This one has been festering for a while, regardless if Kinnear and Ashley.

Football teams usually reflect their manager after enough time in charge and this one couldn't reflect Pardew any better. Clueless in terms of movement and scared shitless of getting a hiding. We made 5 new signings in January yet still look just as inept as before. It's another relegation battle no question if this idiot stays in charge.

Another poor performance on Saturday and I can see the crowd turning on him quickly, as will the media. They will be on it like a flash as a crisis at Newcastle makes for good copy. This one has been festering for a while, regardless if Kinnear and Ashley.

Get ready for an ugly atmosphere on Saturday then because West Ham will beat us like cowering dogs.

Get ready for an ugly atmosphere on Saturday then because West Ham will beat us like cowering dogs.

West Ham are stronger than they were last year.

West Ham are stronger than they were last year.

West Ham will turn us over, they will be organised and well prepped. Will be an easy away win for them I fear.

They didn't turn after getting shagged off the mackems 3-0 then Liverpool 6-0. It was still "Pardew, give us a wave" at QPR. The away fans especially are more interested in getting pished and having a sing song, proving they're loyal as fuck than they are about turning on the manager. SJP just stays quiet.

They didn't turn after getting shagged off the mackems 3-0 then Liverpool 6-0. It was still "Pardew, give us a wave" at QPR. The away fans especially are more interested in getting pished and having a sing song, proving they're loyal as f*** than they are about turning on the manager. SJP just stays quiet.

Exactly this.