Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest bimpy474

Ashley and JFK are going to cop it instead. I just dont understand how some cant see just how awful a job Pardew himself is doing.

What does this guy stand to lose from trying to play an attacking, attractive brand of football?

His comfort blanket, he knows nothing other than stopping the opposition, or trying to.

What does this guy stand to lose from trying to play an attacking, attractive brand of football?

He doesn't know how. But since we've got a bunch of attacking players, he sets them up defensively and when it goes to shit it's not his fault.

He doesn't know how. But since we've got a bunch of attacking players, he sets them up defensively and when it goes to s*** it's not his fault.

The only manager I know who can regress a players ability.

Guest bimpy474

His comfort blanket, he knows nothing other than stopping the opposition, or trying to.

Fuck me he should be bloody shot then, because our defensive record in the last year has been awful.

f*** me he should be bloody shot then, because our defensive record in the last year has been awful.

He's claimed that he's going to spend more time coaching the players this season, well, we can all see the result of that brain fart.

Guest bimpy474

f*** me he should be bloody shot then, because our defensive record in the last year has been awful.

He's claimed that he's going to spend more time coaching the players this season, well, we can all see the result of that brain fart.

He's a knacker, he's simply lost it.

Guest Brendan_Rice

Can anyone remember the team spirit we had under Keegan and Robson. When it was enjoyable to go a goal down knowing the team was going to come back and win. When we go a goal down now it is like "oh, fuck, here we go again".

It is that lack of team spirit that pisses me off the most.

Guest bimpy474

Can anyone remember the team spirit we had under Keegan and Robson. When it was enjoyable to go a goal down knowing the team was going to come back and win. When we go a goal down now it is like "oh, fuck, here we go again".

It is that lack of team spirit that pisses me off the most.

That's the weird bit, when you see the training pics and stuff. The players and staff look great and you can see the spirit. But on a match day it disappears, just so weird.

We also had managers then who had a say in how their side was being built and developed on top of being top, top class managers and football men. We have a football fraud who has 0 say in building his squad and 0 ability in building it anyway.

Anyone seriously worried about relegation? We almost got relegated last season, let go of some squad cover, added ZERO players, except for Remy on loan. I don't see how this season can magically improve with the team we currently have. Or the manager and set up we currently have. Fuck's sake. Just when you thought MA couldn't get any worse, we get this transfer window.

you'd have to be dumber than a fucking post not to be at least considering us as relegation candidates like

as many excuses as some people have made for pardew, and as much as they believe he'll "turn it around" based on nothing but hope, he's still the same sack of shit we saw last year and he's not been given any new players in the summer to bail him out

said this last season as things were going south and i'll say it again, we need to see something from the man to show us he's an actual football manager who can makes tactical and personnel changes that will have a positive effect on how we play football and the results we get....alls he did last year was cry about new players and he's doing it again

i'd rather him say "i'll work with what i've got", go the fuck away and come up with something new to try and put in a shift against west ham...however you know he'll spend the week talking about cabaye, about players we won't sign then he'll get to west ham, throw in the same players with the same tactics and we'll get played off the park by an allardyce team...he'll then start whittering on about new players in the press again

repeat 'til we're relegated or he's sacked

fucking wretched manager

Anyone seriously worried about relegation? We almost got relegated last season, let go of some squad cover, added ZERO players, except for Remy on loan. I don't see how this season can magically improve with the team we currently have. Or the manager and set up we currently have. f***'s sake. Just when you thought MA couldn't get any worse, we get this transfer window.

Our top scorer from last season isn't going to help us this season, anybody not concerned is a moron.