Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest Roger Kint

For some reason, retro shirts for me are fine whenever. But recently active shirts? Teens early 20's. Unless from a country. The lack of advertising makes them look like regular sports wear. Sports-luxe is in you know.

Yeah Retro is fine imo, mainly people over 30/16st in current shirts i hate for soem reason.

Austin as well - 17 goals in that QPR side is very impressive.

Costa seems to be in there ahead of Aguero because he's just moved to the league. Aguero, on the same amount of goals, is clearly a better player but there you go.

Think it's mainly prisoner of the moment stuff tbh, which is natural as it's human nature.

Fabregas should be there as well but seeing as his form dropped off its probably been forgotten about.

Aren't the votes put in a month ago or so when his dip wasn't obvious? Agree aguero should be there but guess people reckoned he was injured too much. Still think matic should be there doing the unfashionable stuff

http://s15.postimg.org/a2ov3fgcr/squad.png

Make the black & white stripes go all the way up and I'll have that. :)

The two morons on the far right still rocking Wonga across their shirts.

Not to mention the Wonga logo on all of the track bottoms.

Disgraceful effort really.

Think it's mainly prisoner of the moment stuff tbh, which is natural as it's human nature.

Fabregas should be there as well but seeing as his form dropped off its probably been forgotten about.

Aren't the votes put in a month ago or so when his dip wasn't obvious? Agree aguero should be there but guess people reckoned he was injured too much. Still think matic should be there doing the unfashionable stuff

Agree on Matic i would say he's Chelsea's "most valuable player" mainly because after him there is quite the major drop off. Can't really say the same with other players.

So last night John Anderson tells us to be careful what we wish for- and that the club has to spend this summer- no matter what. Figures of £30m spending being banded around.

FFS what the fuck do the sad believers think will happen, even if we spent £50m, if we have 35- 40 points by feb next year- :lol:  what the fuck do these people think will happen?

So last night John Anderson tells us to be careful what we wish for- and that the club has to spend this summer- no matter what. Figures of £30m spending being banded around.

FFS what the f*** do the sad believers think will happen, even if we spent £50m, if we have 35- 40 points by feb next year- :lol:  what the f*** do these people think will happen?

I dont think spending 30 million is enough and I suspect carver really does have the job.

John Anderson is a nob.

Guest firetotheworks

He told us to be careful what we wished for when we wanted Pardew out..under the guise of Ashley being the problem...so then Pardew goes and everyone turns their attention to Ashley....'be careful what you wish for'...aye, righto you utter tit.

Of course its Balotelli :lol:

:lol: Bit of a strange photo of him. Probably the goaty. Looks like he has absolutely no chin.

:ronaldo:

Someone photoshop members of Newcastle Online onto these Liverpool players and Branko's face onto the picture of Suarez

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Clubs/Club_Home/2012/1/24/1327424457749/Luis-Suarez-T-shirts-007.jpg

He told us to be careful what we wished for when we wanted Pardew out..under the guise of Ashley being the problem...so then Pardew goes and everyone turns their attention to Ashley....'be careful what you wish for'...aye, righto you utter tit.

be careful what you wish for..... you might get an utter cunt who comes in sells the best players,scares off good managers, has no sporting ambition, invests the bare minimum he thinks it takes to survive, etc, etc.