QPR 1 - 2 Newcastle United - 12/05/13 - Post match reaction from page 68

BlueStar

Just got hyem after my usual walk home from town, brilliant day. Got a few texts saying I was on the telly as well.

Was properly creased at the QPR fans coming over to us at the end, loads of them were angry as f*** :lol:

Did you wear your gold NUFC pyjamas by any chance..? :lol:

Shit, was genuinely eating my nails last night. Internet was down until thismorning and for some reason they left out your game from the PL highlights...

"Congratulations" on staying up. You'll be better next year.

:lol: Understandable.

Shit, was genuinely eating my nails last night. Internet was down until thismorning and for some reason they left out your game from the PL highlights...

"Congratulations" on staying up. You'll be better next year.

LOWLIGHTS MORE LIKE [/iP]

Pardew on MotD - 'We were first class'.

Ummmmm.........

Did you not see the game?

We were fuckin' mint, wonder goal from Gouffran like.

I loved the way we were camped in our half scared against the worst side in the league.

World class performance.

For a while in the 1st half we were passing quickly, keeping a good tempo, players moving around to receive the ball. Looked like watching someone else!!! Was a nice series of passes that led to the disallowed goal too.  Quite enjoyed that 10 minute period tbf.

For a while in the 1st half we were passing quickly, keeping a good tempo, players moving around to receive the ball. Looked like watching someone else!!! Was a nice series of passes that led to the disallowed goal too.  Quite enjoyed that 10 minute period tbf.

Aye. I was shocked we could actually pass to be honest.

Just a shame a football games lasts for 90 minutes and not 10.

Just got hyem after my usual walk home from town, brilliant day. Got a few texts saying I was on the telly as well.

Was properly creased at the QPR fans coming over to us at the end, loads of them were angry as f*** :lol:

I was sitting in with the QPR fans directly underneath where all the Newcastle fans were and angry isn't the word, there was this [...] C*** really giving it to some of the newcastle fans telling us how he would be seeing us in the Championship next season..... this was after the match finished... Twat!

Edited - We don't use those terms here, censored or not. - BlueStar

It's f***ing irritating to see my face up there all the time.

BS. You're secretly loving your minute of fame.

I would be loving if I wasn't so shattered.

You'll be fine on Wednesday.  O0

We won't win. I smell piss.

Even if we win I don't think I'll care.

But hey, it's time to celebrate your accomplishment!

We won't win. I smell p*ss.

Even if we win I don't think I'll care.

But hey, it's time to celebrate your accomplishment!

You mean shame.

BTW was it anyone on here that got kicked out the Lower School end for Cheering when we scored yesterday???

The second lot near me were dopey as hell. They watched 8 lads get thrown out after the penalty then immediately celebrated the next goal and got removed!

There were still loads of newcastle fans around just a little more discreet!

Did you wear your gold NUFC pyjamas by any chance..? :lol:

:naughty:

BTW was it anyone on here that got kicked out the Lower School end for Cheering when we scored yesterday???

The second lot near me were dopey as hell. They watched 8 lads get thrown out after the penalty then immediately celebrated the next goal and got removed!

There were still loads of newcastle fans around just a little more discreet!

We must have been sat right close because the ones nearest to us got kicked out after our 2nd.... I was right in the corner with my mrs and I know for a fact that there was 5 or 6 Newcastle fans rioght behind me..... Its flamin horrible not being able to celebrate when we score....