QPR 1 - 2 Newcastle United - 12/05/13 - Post match reaction from page 68

BlueStar

Thank you God! Could only see the first half, can't believe it's real, took me a while before i had the courage to find out how it ended, felt like, can't even explain it...

We won, we're safe but that was embarassing.

Embarassing that it even came to this but even more embarassing that we were hanging on against the league's worst side. QPR didn't give a fuck today. We didn't even score a 'proper' goal, just relying on a penalty and a blunder. Maybe now isn't the time for that and we should be thankful for the win but it leaves a nasty taste. The ref was shocking but we didn't create much either. Stellar performances from Ben Arfa, Coloccini, Jonas, Yanga-Mbiwa and Gouffran saw us struggle over the line.

Relief.

On a mildly related note that is one of the lowest quality PL games I can remember watching. At least some of the terrible 0-0s that spring to my mind (Stoke v mackems) as being terrible had some OK defending in them. Today was an absolute shitstain of a game, indicative of our season.

We won, we're safe but that was embarassing.

Embarassing that it even came to this but even more embarassing that we were hanging on against the league's worst side. QPR didn't give a f*** today. We didn't even score a 'proper' goal, just relying on a penalty and a blunder. Maybe now isn't the time for that and we should be thankful for the win but it leaves a nasty taste. The ref was shocking but we didn't create much either. Stellar performances from Ben Arfa, Coloccini, Jonas, Yanga-Mbiwa and Gouffran saw us struggle over the line.

Relief.

indeed, was poor to say the least.

That should be our chant at our game with arsenal

We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing!, We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing!, We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing! We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing!, We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing!, We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing!, We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing! We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing!, We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing!, We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing!, We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing! We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing!, We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing!, We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing!, We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing! We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing!, We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing!, We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing!, We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing! We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing!, We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing!, We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing!, We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing! We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing!, We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing!, We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing!, We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing! We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing!, We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing!, We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing!, We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing! We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing!, We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing!, We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing!, We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing! We won, we're safe but that was embarrassing!

Guest neesy111

Would anyone believe me if I told you Pardew said Loftus Road was 'a tough place to come' after this game?

Sadly Yes I would.

Would anyone believe me if I told you Pardew said Loftus Road was 'a tough place to come' after this game?

Lowest ever goals scored in the PL 'til today at home & 11% home win record whilst losing half their games, makes sense.

Guest neesy111

P19

W2

D8

L9

F13

A28

Fortress.

Jesus.  They've seen 13 goals all season at home.  I don't even think Derby were that bad.