Sunderland

Nobody

19:16:

Liverpool v Sunderland (20:00 GMT)

It looks like Sunderland have not only parked the bus, they have popped the tires, set it on fire and used it as the basis for a flaming barricade at Anfield.

Three centre-backs in Wes Brown, John O'Shea and Santiago Vergini will be supported by the combative pair of Lee Cattermole and Liam Bridcutt in midfield.

Is that enough to stem the flow of Liverpool's attacks?

:D

19:16:

Liverpool v Sunderland (20:00 GMT)

It looks like Sunderland have not only parked the bus, they have popped the tires, set it on fire and used it as the basis for a flaming barricade at Anfield.

Three centre-backs in Wes Brown, John O'Shea and Santiago Vergini will be supported by the combative pair of Lee Cattermole and Liam Bridcutt in midfield.

Is that enough to stem the flow of Liverpool's attacks?

:D

Suarez will dance round things beasts.

Can't lose tonight. My 2 most disliked entities in sport clash, hope it's a game of horrific injuries and red cards aplenty with the hosts squeezing through 7-0.

That would be splendid.

5 at the back, ultra defensive football manager style.  :frantic:

In all seriousness, Its been a while since a premier league team played 5 at the back, maybe wigan, i don't know  :dontknow:

Wigan's wing backs were given far more encouragement to get forward than those two will be tonight though.

That Espinoza was barely inside his own half from what I recall.