Sunderland

Nobody

Guest Walter

Even if the mackems beat West Ham, they will most likely still need to win 2 or 3 of their last 4 games of the season.

They only need 2 wins to stay up, as Palace will only win 1 more game at most

They have West Ham, West Brom, Cardiff and Swansea at home.

Palace have Cardiff, West Ham and Fulham away.

Even if the mackems beat West Ham, they will most likely still need to win 2 or 3 of their last 4 games of the season.

If they only get 2 wins then they'll need 5 draws from their remaining 7 games to have a real chance of survival.  No matter what you think of Palace the fact is normally 36 points is needed to have a real chance of survival.

Were there any Sunderland fans at Anfield tonight? All Liverpool fans where the away fans are usually housed.

Looked like the segregation divide had been moved along considerably in accordance with the smaller away following. Their super fans aren't so interested now it's down to the grind of a relegation battle and not a glory trip to Wembo. A bit closer than most expected on the pitch last night but ultimately another pointless game for them. Their other aways should bring a similar points tally then i can see them losing to Everton and Swansea at home at least. That doesnt leave them many games for salvation.

Guest Walter

If they only get 2 wins then they'll need 5 draws from their remaining 7 games to have a real chance of survival.  No matter what you think of Palace the fact is normally 36 points is needed to have a real chance of survival.

Palace will finish on 31, Fulham and Cardiff will finish on less than that.

33 points will easily be enough to stay up

Palace will finish on 31, Fulham and Cardiff will finish on less than that.

33 points will easily be enough to stay up

No it won't.

Were there any Sunderland fans at Anfield tonight? All Liverpool fans where the away fans are usually housed.

Aye pretty paltry following, and even the shortbus noticed. But this guy won attendance bullsh*t bingo all in one post!

1000 is actually pretty canny considering we've had 3 away games and Wembley this month. Not to mention the players have played like they couldnt be arsed recently. Midweek and and Sky was always going to take a canny few off in those circumstances.

To paraphrase the entire thread: "Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!"

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/how-many-did-we-have-at-anfield-last-night.897503/

Fan on Total Sport just had a sly pop at Quinn for 'inflicting' Martin O'Neill on them who is partly to blame for their mess.  Poor lambs.

The same Martin O'Neill they, nearly to a man, wanted at the time?